Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
adeilson
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Diaco wrote:
adeilson wrote:sigma friends, could someone of you say what construction would be the one that would lead to the most investment? does anyone have any buildings like that? i'm in the mood to build any one

I don't really know what you mean, but I really like cold werewolf druid, and it can do most content including lvl130 Ubers, and you don't need very expensive gear unless you plan on going to labs 5-10

friend I meant if anyone knows any super strong and expensive construction, I'm willing to do any that is strong for laboratories and we give
kortt
Core Lord
390 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
adeilson wrote:
Diaco wrote:
adeilson wrote:sigma friends, could someone of you say what construction would be the one that would lead to the most investment? does anyone have any buildings like that? i'm in the mood to build any one

I don't really know what you mean, but I really like cold werewolf druid, and it can do most content including lvl130 Ubers, and you don't need very expensive gear unless you plan on going to labs 5-10

friend I meant if anyone knows any super strong and expensive construction, I'm willing to do any that is strong for laboratories and we give

an example for you. 4+k tg. do it
adeilson
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
kortt wrote:
adeilson wrote:
Diaco wrote:

an example for you. 4+k tg. do it

looks interesting thanks friend!
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
adeilson wrote:looks interesting thanks friend!

It reached 2fpa with a lukied 20% attack speed
Azurewrath
Azurewrath
Crystal Sword (Sacred)

Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 130
Innate Cold Damage:
(45.0% of Dexterity)
100% of Vitality Added as Cold Damage to Weapon
Max Life gained per point of Vitality reduced by 0.9
You Cannot Deal Fire, Lightning or Poison Damage
40% Chance to cast level 30 Azure Orb on Melee Attack
Adds 160-250 Cold Damage
-100% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+2 to Remorseless Winter
Slow Target 25%
Maximum Cold Resist +10%
Physical Resist 10%
100% Bonus to Defense
Cannot Be Frozen
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)
, a build which u cant copy in the coming 2.1 where they change the bear attack speed mechanism.
The highest fpa a bear can reach in 2.1, I guess it may be 5. 2/3 fpa drops to 5, so the build will be dead (not that op) in 2.1.
It is a good change to forbid bear morph fpa abuse.
Jpo76
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just wondering if there's a simple way to save a character after ladder reset and play it on single player. I know it's unlikely.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So I recently learned about an interaction in CLOD that would enable 100% deadly strike to automatically factor your max weapon damage into every WDM attack. Is the same true for MXL?
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jpo76 wrote:Just wondering if there's a simple way to save a character after ladder reset and play it on single player. I know it's unlikely.

This ia done automatically but on non ladder multi
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Ok so defence is my chance of getting hit or not by a physical attack and if I have a shield there is a chance I could block the attack. Is my chance to block calculated first or my chance of getting hit? Trying to figure out if investing into block speed is worth it.
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
GoochMcNuts wrote:Ok so defence is my chance of getting hit or not by a physical attack and if I have a shield there is a chance I could block the attack. Is my chance to block calculated first or my chance of getting hit? Trying to figure out if investing into block speed is worth it.

Physical attacks always check defense first before block. If it fails, they miss you. If it passes, it checks your block next. Block speed will not change the order that physical hits get checked. Instead, block speed is how quickly you recover from blocking the attack. Think of it as recoil when you block a big hit. The higher your block speed, the less time you spend recoiling from the block.
BadCompany
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
boozek wrote:
Jpo76 wrote:Just wondering if there's a simple way to save a character after ladder reset and play it on single player. I know it's unlikely.

This ia done automatically but on non ladder multi

So my ladder characters are now non ladder? They're still labelled as ladder, so this hasn't happened yet?