Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
what does 25% overall gain in enemies spawning areas mean?
crystalforge666
Cultist
20 | 0
hey guys i've never seen this item before,Image is it worth anything for TG? 'Vaetia's Wall'
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
crystalforge666 wrote:hey guys i've never seen this item before,Image is it worth anything for TG? 'Vaetia's Wall'

For these kind of questions you can use our search function in the auction house to see what items have sold for. Thank you.
crystalforge666
Cultist
20 | 0
ok thanks!
herato
Monkey King
253 | 1
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
where is world nexus entrance now? i know it's somewhere in kingdom of shadow, but i can't find it.
jenkins
Dark Huntress
10 | 3
herato wrote:where is world nexus entrance now? i know it's somewhere in kingdom of shadow, but i can't find it.

Hey you have to go southeast, i hope pictures in spoielrs will help you, u can see white witches too but try coordinate by minimap

► Show Spoiler
herato
Monkey King
253 | 1
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
jenkins wrote:
herato wrote:where is world nexus entrance now? i know it's somewhere in kingdom of shadow, but i can't find it.

Hey you have to go southeast, i hope pictures in spoielrs will help you, u can see white witches too but try coordinate by minimap

► Show Spoiler

I found it. much appreciated bro!
Stuie10786
Grubber
300 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
noibo wrote:what does 25% overall gain in enemies spawning areas mean?

It means 25% larger enemies in a spawn. So if you normally see a cluster of 10 guys come off screen, with 25% increase you'll see 12-13 instead.

One other thing, has anyone completed the 3 relics that give a bonus for having all 3 and boosts that summon? I think the relic is called exodia? I laughed when I got one in scosglen and noticed the Yu-Gi-Oh reference, but took like 15 clears for just 1 to drop with outrageous mf.
Edited by Stuie10786 2 years.
PitStains
Balrog
123 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I can get to KINGDOM OF SHADOW, but what's the path to get to the boss that drops Eternal Bone Pile?
Stuie10786
Grubber
300 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PitStains wrote:I can get to KINGDOM OF SHADOW, but what's the path to get to the boss that drops Eternal Bone Pile?

Head southwest until you reach a path that's a straight line of pillars connecting two areas. When the pillars end, follow path to the right/bottom right until a path opens up on north side. You'll see boss hp shortly after. He's in the center of that arena.

So tl:Dr.

It's way west, then south of the above screenshot