Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
40% innate as tri-ele means that you get 13.33% of each element
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Since the mercenary compendium seems a bit out of date with the current patch, i'm wondering what mercenaries are viable/optimal for scosglen and fautz farming. Any suggestions what to go for/avoid?
dasdaadaa
Pit Knight
119 | 1
Ericksonius wrote:Since the mercenary compendium seems a bit out of date with the current patch, i'm wondering what mercenaries are viable/optimal for scosglen and fautz farming. Any suggestions what to go for/avoid?

I tried 50% PR Necrolyte. He can survive. Stack resists for him and % defense, FHR
CaoBao
Bone Archer
72 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
1.If i drop Broadside with Zular for reduced cool down then switch to my main weapon, which weapon damage will count for Broadside?
2.Is it just me or sigil of absolution doesnt work on circlets? (i tried royal circlet, dark pact and eyes of septumos, none worked) Also didnt work on Arkaine Valor, maybe because of orange text?
3.A bug where i lose Arkaine Valor vita bonus when i quick switch weapons, then return main weapon but bonus is lost, also maybe because of orange text. I need to re equip armor again for bonus.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
CaoBao wrote:2.Is it just me or sigil of absolution doesnt work on circlets? (i tried royal circlet, dark pact and eyes of septumos, none worked) Also didnt work on Arkaine Valor, maybe because of orange text?

You need to have +lvl req on an item before you can use sigil of absolution.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
CaoBao wrote:1.If i drop Broadside with Zular for reduced cool down then switch to my main weapon, which weapon damage will count for Broadside?

3.A bug where i lose Arkaine Valor vita bonus when i quick switch weapons, then return main weapon but bonus is lost, also maybe because of orange text. I need to re equip armor again for bonus.

1. Whichever weapon you're holding. I don't know if projectile damage is set when it's fired or when it hits, but it doesn't snapshot from the original use of the skill.

3. This is a consequence of orange text being either a refreshing passive or aura, which can take a few seconds to update when gear changes.
OdieCO
Invader
9 | 0
New to median xl. Two questions here.

Just got to hell and respeced. Slightly messed up so I want to respec again. How do i reset stats now? I have alrdy used each respec from the quest woman in act 1 in each difficulty.

Also what is the base minion resistance by default? I'm trying to calculate how much I will need for hell. I assume max resist for minions is 75% no matter the difficulty. Is this correct?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
OdieCO wrote:Just got to hell and respeced. Slightly messed up so I want to respec again. How do i reset stats now? I have alrdy used each respec from the quest woman in act 1 in each difficulty.

You'll need to find a belladonna extract to respec again; it's a random drop from anywhere.

OdieCO wrote:Also what is the base minion resistance by default? I'm trying to calculate how much I will need for hell. I assume max resist for minions is 75% no matter the difficulty. Is this correct?

The cap on each difficulty is:

Normal: immune to elemental at 25% minion res
Nightmare: immune to elemental at 75% minion res
Hell: 50% total resistance at 75% minion res
OdieCO
Invader
9 | 0
OdieCO wrote:Also what is the base minion resistance by default? I'm trying to calculate how much I will need for hell. I assume max resist for minions is 75% no matter the difficulty. Is this correct?

The cap on each difficulty is:

Normal: immune to elemental at 25% minion res
Nightmare: immune to elemental at 75% minion res
Hell: 50% total resistance at 75% minion res[/quote]

Thank you for the reply. I still dont understand what is the standard minion resistance. So at level 1 in normal game with no added minion resistance (from gear or skills) what is the default value?

I understand each difficulty reduces there resistance but I still dont know their orginal resistance values.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
OdieCO wrote:Thank you for the reply. I still dont understand what is the standard minion resistance. So at level 1 in normal game with no added minion resistance (from gear or skills) what is the default value?

I understand each difficulty reduces there resistance but I still dont know their orginal resistance values.

0/-50/-100 on normal/nightmare/hell
+15 per skill level up to +75
minion res stat is capped at 75