Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
OdieCO wrote:New to median xl. Where do I find relics? I'm lvl 119 havnt found any yet. I play offline single player only

They are world drops so they can drop literally anywhere but are extremely rare. Best change is high density areas like Fauzt or Vizjun, but as you are lvl 119 thats not an option yet.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Jampula wrote:
OdieCO wrote:New to median xl. Where do I find relics? I'm lvl 119 havnt found any yet. I play offline single player only

They are world drops so they can drop literally anywhere but are extremely rare. Best change is high density areas like Fauzt or Vizjun, but as you are lvl 119 thats not an option yet.

You get a guaranteed relic by completing the quest to defeat Hell Baal (lvl 125+, only one relic per character). You could make several characters to get relic on each of them. Apart from that there is a guaranteed relic from a very rare goblin. You can also farm Scosglen (lvl 135+) for boxes and unlock them with high enchanted runes. For world drop relics Fauzt/Scosglen/Labs should have highest chance, but they are still very rare.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Marrt wrote:
Jampula wrote:
OdieCO wrote: Apart from that there is a guaranteed relic from a very rare goblin.

Relic Gobelin wasn't deleted after 1.8 patch ?
Jakob
Thunder Beetle
56 | 2
Am i just really unlucky or Vasili set javelin cannot be found in Kurast 3000 BA?
I'm already lvl130 ffs...
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Marrt wrote:
Jampula wrote:

You get a guaranteed relic by completing the quest to defeat Hell Baal (lvl 125+, only one relic per character). You could make several characters to get relic on each of them. Apart from that there is a guaranteed relic from a very rare goblin. You can also farm Scosglen (lvl 135+) for boxes and unlock them with high enchanted runes. For world drop relics Fauzt/Scosglen/Labs should have highest chance, but they are still very rare.

Damn, that is news to me, I mean that Hell Baal and gobling. Nice to learn new things.

Jakob wrote:Am i just really unlucky or Vasili set javelin cannot be found in Kurast 3000 BA?

You are unlucky, try your luck with crafting, that set ain't worth it.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Jampula wrote:
Jakob wrote:Am i just really unlucky or Vasili set javelin cannot be found in Kurast 3000 BA?

What? The set is great - but what you really want is an honorific.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
blatkill wrote:
Marrt wrote:
Jampula wrote:
OdieCO wrote: Apart from that there is a guaranteed relic from a very rare goblin.

Relic Gobelin wasn't deleted after 1.8 patch ?

It was on 2.0 for sure and I've found several back then. Also, I haven't seen anything about them being removed.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Siosilvar wrote:
Jampula wrote:

What? The set is great - but what you really want is an honorific.

Ok that set is not so bad. Maybe I'm just too out of date.
OdieCO
Invader
9 | 0
Best method to crafting good physical dps weapon? First finding a good item base, one that's superior... then craft it until ethereal and hope it has good stat rolls? Or do I have to find a superior ethereal base then craft on it and it will keep the ethereal tag?
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OdieCO wrote:Best method to crafting good physical dps weapon? First finding a good item base, one that's superior... then craft it until ethereal and hope it has good stat rolls? Or do I have to find a superior ethereal base then craft on it and it will keep the ethereal tag?

You won't be able to craft any item to become ethereal. All high DPS crafts I've seen are not eth for that reason. Best bet would be to use Weird or Intimidating shrines to increase your chances of scoring a high +%ED or + DMG rolls. It's important to know any shrine can roll you a high DPS craft, it just takes a lot of re-rolling.