Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
SP. Made a long time ago. The rest of the corrupt items work properly. I found them long time ago.

I thought that it will not be possible to unfold RW and some parts.
Edited by Immortal2563 1 year.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Immortal2563 wrote:SP. Made a long time ago. The rest of the corrupt items work properly.

If they were made a long time ago, they don't have the noUnsocket stat that corruption uses to detect runewords (which was added as a hidden stat to all RWs in 2.2), but that also means you should be able to be remake them to fix it.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Siosilvar wrote:
Immortal2563 wrote:SP. Made a long time ago. The rest of the corrupt items work properly.

If they were made a long time ago, they don't have the noUnsocket stat that corruption uses to detect runewords (which was added as a hidden stat to all RWs in 2.2), but that also means you should be able to be remake them to fix it.

Okay, we managed to disassemble both RWs into parts. I thought this was done with the three perfect gems, not just the oil.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Thank you very much. Now the corrupt process is available.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
@Siosilvar last question. Sigil of Absolution. I guess that's what it's called. Both add 50% in total to the requirement but they expose the item by 10 and you can put another MO / UMO there. When should it be used? Because it only works with MO right? If I put MO and UMO in there and I have an item for 150, Sigil does not work.

If it only works with MO, I have the item first to 150 with MO and then 2 Sigil is enough and item will back to 140 or 5 Mo is enough and the item after 2 Sigils will go back to 110(from 120)?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Immortal2563 wrote:@Siosilvar last question. Sigil of Absolution. I guess that's what it's called. Both add 50% in total to the requirement but they expose the item by 10 and you can put another MO / UMO there. When should it be used? Because it only works with MO right? If I put MO and UMO in there and I have an item for 150, Sigil does not work.

If it only works with MO, I have the item first to 150 with MO and then 2 Sigil is enough and item will back to 140 or 5 Mo is enough and the item after 2 Sigils will go back to 110(from 120)?

Sigils cannot be used on runewords.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
I know I have already found the answer. For Sigil to work, I need to raise the item's level by at least 5. It doesn't work with white items and RW for a long time (1.4).
typhoonballoon
Invader
8 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:Cascade does not benefit from spell damage. Tooltip and page 1 of the character sheet lie and include spell damage on any elemental damage you do, but it doesn't actually work.

Yo, thanks. Also, BLAST!
Says "Spell". Isn't "Spell". I'm a sucker.
Azyel
Cog
201 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bug or intended? Gift of inner fire from bloodmage not working on relic minions
korkalon
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Good Morning all,

Can please someone explain for me skill "lemuries"?
If there are only one enemy, all 8 ghost hit target?

Reminder.
Edited by korkalon 1 year.