Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
fr0gbug wrote:
Diaco wrote:Do Life Spark procs stack? For example, if you have 3 sources of lvl1 LS on striking, if they all proc at the same time you would heal 3% max life?
No, if they are the same level the %chance to proc is just additive. If they are different level though you get a separate chance for each so you could get multiple procs at once that way.

What's the next delay per proc, then? As in, if It procs with 1 frame of difference, do they proc separately and each heals 1% over 1 second with 1 frame of difference?
fr0gbug
Rust Claw
81 | 6
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Diaco wrote:
fr0gbug wrote:
Diaco wrote:Do Life Spark procs stack? For example, if you have 3 sources of lvl1 LS on striking, if they all proc at the same time you would heal 3% max life?
No, if they are the same level the %chance to proc is just additive. If they are different level though you get a separate chance for each so you could get multiple procs at once that way.

What's the next delay per proc, then? As in, if It procs with 1 frame of difference, do they proc separately and each heals 1% over 1 second with 1 frame of difference?

Not sure what you’re asking, next delay only applies to application of dmg for a given skill. If the application of damage is weapon damage it triggers a chance for the proc and if it rolls successfully the effect (healing in this case) is triggered. If you struck twice in one frame both strikes would roll proc chances and trigger healing if successful.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
fr0gbug wrote:
Diaco wrote:
fr0gbug wrote:

Not sure what you’re asking, next delay only applies to application of dmg for a given skill. If the application of damage is weapon damage it triggers a chance for the proc and if it rolls successfully the effect (healing in this case) is triggered. If you struck twice in one frame both strikes would roll proc chances and trigger healing if successful.

I guess what I mean is, if LS procs while still under the effect of a previous LS proc, does it count and heals separately from the first? does it get replaced? resets the one second counter?
fr0gbug
Rust Claw
81 | 6
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Diaco wrote:
fr0gbug wrote:
Diaco wrote:
fr0gbug wrote:

I guess what I mean is, if LS procs while still under the effect of a previous LS proc, does it count and heals separately from the first? does it get replaced? resets the one second counter?

Maybe I’m wrong but I think life spark is just instantaneous healing, no short duration buff involved like lifeblood.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
What type of damage does Corrupted Werebear's Rend do? I'm getting one-shotted constantly with 50% phys res, 70% evade, 50% block, 700+ LoA, several Life Spark on striking procs and over 10k HP. Nothing so far has killed me this fast
servii
Stygian Watcher
40 | 3
Hello All,
I want to ask if it is possible to remap some of my skills to my left mouse button. I'm asking about skills that are not bindable to it by default, in my case Askari Lightning. Is there 3th party program or another way (editing some files for ex.) to do it?
Thanks in advance!
Zodnuck
Prowler
15 | 1
In the tooltip for the sorceress skill, "Vengeful Power", the tooltip lists that there's a % chance to "crush attacker".
What does that mean? Because based on the character screen (and the stat percentage being much higher than most item stats), it doesn't mean the same thing as "Crushing Blow"
LukeBBA
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hi is there a way to have client load game instead of launcher? i have bad net and only play offline so dont want to load launcher
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
LukeBBA wrote:Hi is there a way to have client load game instead of launcher? i have bad net and only play offline so dont want to load launcher

You can play offline through launcher as well. If you don't want that, open your game folder and find Game.exe, then make a shortcut of that and put it on your desktop. I get errors when I try starting the game in full screen, so I run it in window mode by opening the shortcut's properties and adding " -w" at the end of target (without "", but with the space).
facktreal
Thunder Beetle
53 | 0
Guys, more people affect on drop fragments from bosses? Or it's the same as 1?