Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
What different sources are there of added magic damage Lion Stance, Ecstatic Frenzy, Laserblade and Dark Power... Am I missing any others?
damaconz
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
damaconz wrote:Is it still possible to get infinite stash tabs with OfflineTools in SP? I only see 3 regular tabs and 3 shared tabs. Is there a guide somewhere to do it? Thanks!

Offline tools gives you infinite out of game storage and has never touched ingame storage.

I appreciate you replying. I think I'm missing something obvious. When I load OfflineTools v2.3.3, the Items viewer only shows me what's on my character/inv/cube/local/shared sc/hc stashes. I don't see any other form of storage or stash, and have no idea how I would access this infinite storage using the tool.

What am I missing?
Haxo_1
Invader
8 | 0
Hi guys, I am a newbie to Median XL and want to apology right away that I did not read this thread in its entirety. :D

As I am digging through the content trying to find my way around I couldn´t come across valid skill trees.
Speaking of a section with accurate skill trees and skill descriptions in the game guide/wiki section. I found something on fandom, which seems to be outdated. Since i still fight with access violation error on alt+tabbing out of games/changing acts etc... i find it very hindering to always have to open the game and check the skill trees.

Doesn´t such a overview exist or is it me being unable to find it so far?

I ran into this site: https://skillplan.median-xl.com/ but seems to be outdated too.

Thanks!
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Haxo_1 wrote:Hi guys, I am a newbie to Median XL and want to apology right away that I did not read this thread in its entirety. :D

As I am digging through the content trying to find my way around I couldn´t come across valid skill trees.
Speaking of a section with accurate skill trees and skill descriptions in the game guide/wiki section. I found something on fandom, which seems to be outdated. Since i still fight with access violation error on alt+tabbing out of games/changing acts etc... i find it very hindering to always have to open the game and check the skill trees.

Doesn´t such a overview exist or is it me being unable to find it so far?

Thanks!

Fandom wiki is extremely outdated as you saw (3-4 years at this point). There are no online skill trees at the moment.

For descriptions of skills from items there's the oskills thread but everything else is just ingame for now
Haxo_1
Invader
8 | 0
OK, thank you for clarification.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
How much magic damage does Ecstatic Frenzy add when maxed?
zakar1
Prowler
18 | 1
Is Duncraig the best place to farm Valthek's Command? Been farming Duncraig (525 mf / mana sorc) for what seems like five lifetimes, to no avail.
(thanks in advance)
PaMxl
Stone Warrior
34 | 3
zakar1 wrote:Is Duncraig the best place to farm Valthek's Command? Been farming Duncraig (525 mf / mana sorc) for what seems like five lifetimes, to no avail.
(thanks in advance)

Valthek's Command
Valthek's Command
War Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 63 to 69
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 333
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
Mana Sweep: +15% Total Damage, Leeches no Mana
4% Chance to cast level 50 Vizjerei Rage on Death Blow
+(9 to 11) to Sorceress Skill Levels
Jitan's Gate Cooldown Reduced by 4 seconds
+50% Damage to Undead
+(1 to 500) to Life
+(1 to 250) to Mana
Socketed (6)

Item Level: 120

Duncraig should be best as it is 120 level area with a bias for sacred uniques (if that hasn’t been changed). You should prioritise clear speed over that much magic find though.
BoneZone
Balrog
138 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I have valthek. I'll be on later. Dm me in discord. Destruction167#1860
damaconz
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
I'm trying to make the Gehenna runeword for my Necrolyte merc, but can't figure out why this tier 4 warp blade only has two sockets. What did I do wrong?

1) Bought warp blade from A4 merchant
2) Cubed with oil of renewal to make it a non-magical item
3) Could not socket punch more than 2 sockets

I checked the documentation and it shows that a level 4 warp blade should have 6 sockets (more than I need, I know). What am I missing?