Newbking
Sand Maggot
1127 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Giu wrote:
Newbking wrote:Hellreach bow question---> What is the "Bonus weapon physical damage"? If I have 100% fire spell damage, it gives 120 physical damage added to the weapon as if it was base damage? (example 190-270 becomes 310-490)... or does it add enhanced weapon damage stat? or is it flat damage ? (+120)?

Entertaining a bowzon and wondering how viable hellreach is. Thanks for answering to whoever does.

its enhanced weapon damage, same as the one from dex stat points on physical bows.

Well Hellreach isnt viable then at all.
Thank you very much for answering ym question! :)
vartazs
Prowler
17 | 0
What is the fastest sorc build to level 1 to 120-125 (before set item)
Giu
Core Lord
390 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
vartazs wrote:What is the fastest sorc build to level 1 to 120-125 (before set item)

Cold
oatmilk
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
I feel stupid for asking this but I have no idea how to access quick casting skills?

Patch notes says there are 4 reserved hotkeys but I don't know which ones they are?

Edit : Yes I am stupid, for some reason thought it was out already lol.
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey guys, I was planning on playing summon barb till Fauzt, and then switching to Fortress barb (using the fixed exploit phys damage on ele base).

However since it was fixed I'm looking at the new Antediluvian and playing Elemental Barb.

I looked over the 2.0 Ele Barb guide, but it doesn't seem to really prioritize IED as a stat.

I know this is a rambling question, but how good is the IED stat? Is the Antediluvian even a good RW? I've not played a weapon build so far, so I'm just trying to understand what builds I can switch into from Summon Barb for Scosglen to Lab 10+

On the HC ladder, the only barb chars were using fortress + exploit but it's been patched. So looks like Barb is shit tier char now :'(
(One exception playing Snake stance)

Maybe I will just play Bloodzon like everyone else. It seems very overtuned.
berry117
Dark Wanderer
799 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The coming inability for bow amazons being able to weapon swap
Qarak's Will
Qarak's Will
Giant Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (150 - 163) to (233 - 246)
Two-Hand Damage: (206 - 225) to (285 - 305)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 480
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
15% Chance to cast level 34 Spike Nova on Melee Attack
6% Chance to cast level 40 Pentagram on Melee Attack
10% Chance to cast level 36 Bloodlust on Kill
+(30 to 60)% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
Adds 50-125 Damage
Adds 84-167 Fire Damage
+(26 to 38)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Damage
+(100 to 250) Life after each Kill
5% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (4)
to proc a 2nd bloodlust at 60% bonus damage is a tremendous loss.
Even with innate bloodlust going from 15%-30%.
Baseline innate is now just two bloodlusts, correct?
Seemingly.

You'll still buff your innate bloodlust cast wielding Qarak's, but you just wont weapon swap to proc the second bloodlust at the 60% BONUS dmg.
The level on bloodlust doesn't mean anything so 10% ctc on kill 36 bloodlust from Qarak's is just another 15% bloodlust.
BUT Qarak's adds 60% dmg to bloodlust, so you're losing 60% damage from having that applied to your innate and the oskill proc, no longer having the oskill proc benefiting from another 60% damage

Is this line of thinking correct?
Bow amazon gain the 2nd bloodlust, we lost being able to not stack the innate/oskill by the 15-30% "buff" but lose out on 60% bonus damage, because buffing innate w/ Qarak's in hand, and then weapon swapping to Qarak's while killing provided 120% damage to bloodlust, or 60% to each individual bloodlust.

Was this interaction specifically w/ bowzon and bloodlust taken into account when the changes to the ability to stack innate/oskill bloodlust were thought up and ultimately implemented friday.

The spec already sufferers heavily by needing a massive investment to do most any farming in the game. Take a TU bowzon into dunc or a ~200tg invested bowzon anywhere, they suffer heavily, its 2.4 not 1.8.

The bowzon people remember has been dead for a long time, and any bowzon people may have seen in the last 3-4 seasons have been heavily invested into to be able to do what they do.

From this line of thinking, ultimately bowzon loses the 60% damage bonus that would be applied to the oskill ctc proc of the second bloodlust from Qarak's.

I push and invest heavily into bowzon every season, the build literally needs to squeeze every single bit of advantage out of anywhere we can get it, perfect dex/str stat charms, mega triune sleep, very expensive jewelry and gear, ridiculously RNG RW bow.

Maybe the benefit of having two bloodlusts on a bow amazon was overlooked when the change was made, either way with my line of thinking bow amazon suffers greatly from this change.

I guess the question ultimately boils down to, was this specific interaction for bowzon taken into account when the changes to oskill/innate bloodlust stacking were made, or is bowzon just hit indirectly and not compensated correctly.

Most classes who want bloodlust will get it from qaraks or shamanka, what is special about amazon innate now.
Every single class that wants bloodlust has and will continue to use bloodlust
From the attached image, I'm better off using oskill bloodlust than my own innate class skill if they don't stack

EDIT: After thinking more about this, and assuming the changes made to innate/oskill stacking of bloodlust weren't targeted at phys bowzon and just indirectly nerfed because of it, doubling the bloodlust damage bonus on Qarak's to match the doubling of phys (15-30%) innate bloodlust would compensate the indirect nerfs phys bowzon received as a result of the removal of innate/oskill stacking, bringing it back up to the same %damage it was at before the removal of oskill/innate stacking.
Edited by berry117 1 year.
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
Hey, pumped for the new patch. Median is fucking great. Haven’t played in about a year though and I was wondering if multipage storage was ever implements for online play
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Cah23 wrote:Hey, pumped for the new patch. Median is fucking great. Haven’t played in about a year though and I was wondering if multipage storage was ever implements for online play

Nope
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
When is Speed calculator going to be updated?
Upsss
Mahasattva
904 | 1
Bane, Nightmare, Shower of Rocks, Colosseum, Spellbind and other -physical res spell stack?