Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nikulo wrote:Hi!

im new to median and wanted to ask if theres already an "improve my char" Thread somewhere that i missed? :D

Im playing my first char and would like to know what gear would be the easiest and best to be upgraded.

If theres no such thread i would open one so every noob could post his char there and recieve fast help!
also testing if this link works: https://tsw.vn.cz/char/JaVvar/596e do you see my char? :D

Thanks so much for your time and this amazing mod^^

nico

good idea :)
nikulo
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
alright ill open a new one than ^^
Schlurpus1
Imp
4 | 0
i cubed a rare sacred circle (ilvl 99) with a shimmering shrine and hit -10 to enemy poison resistance. How is this possible? the affix page doesn't state -x to enemy poison resistance as affix on circlet and the shrine value on armors (except body armor) is -5 to enemy poison resistance. Is it possible to get a "lucky roll? i didnt bless the circlet yet. I also didnt use an oil of intensity.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Schlurpus1 wrote:i cubed a rare sacred circle (ilvl 99) with a shimmering shrine and hit -10 to enemy poison resistance. How is this possible? the affix page doesn't state -x to enemy poison resistance as affix on circlet and the shrine value on armors (except body armor) is -5 to enemy poison resistance. Is it possible to get a "lucky roll? i didnt bless the circlet yet. I also didnt use an oil of intensity.

Circlets are helms and can get all of the helm affixes as well as circlet-specific ones.
romascha
Jungle Hunter
28 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Does anyone know if the combination of
Strixclaw
Strixclaw
Blade (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (208 - 220) to (264 - 276)
Required Level: 120
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 125
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
-100% to Enemy Lightning Resistance (Requires 100% Crushing Blow)
8% Chance to cast level 50 Egg Trap on Kill
15% Chance to cast level 50 Egg Trap when Struck
Adds 100-150 Damage
Adds 2000-3000 Lightning Damage
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+10 to Ranged Egg Trap
Requirements +500%
Socketed (3)
and
Thunder King of Sescheron
Thunder King of Sescheron
Kriegsmesser (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 53 to 57
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 642
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.14 per Strength)%
Stormblast: +1 Projectile
Thundergod Nova Deals 5000 Lightning Damage
Lightning Shield: +(18 to 30) Lightning Damage to Weapon per Skill Level
20% Chance to cast level 10 Life Spark on Melee Attack
Adds (200 to 300)-(450 to 600) Lightning Damage
-(30 to 40)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+10 to Stormblast
10% Chance of Crushing Blow
100% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (6)
(in the offhand) would be viable on the barb using Stormblast (to kill the 125+ bosses), assuming one could get to the 100%CB and -200% Enemy Li Res with other gear? Btw., I know, that by dual wielding the orange text on the offhand doesn't work :D

I mean, what's the mechanic of the Stormblast? Will the additional flat lightning dmg be added to the skill?
What about +% lightning dmg? (does it influence the flat dmg?)
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Can anyone think of a WDM skill/oskill that is usable as a Bear Druid wielding a bow?
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Semigloss wrote:Can anyone think of a WDM skill/oskill that is usable as a Bear Druid wielding a bow?

Split Arrow? Barrage?
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Diaco wrote:
Semigloss wrote:Can anyone think of a WDM skill/oskill that is usable as a Bear Druid wielding a bow?

Split Arrow? Barrage?

Are these not locked out while in Bear Morph?
nikulo
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ok i got some:

.) if i find a superior sacred item with 1-2 sockets, is there a way to put in max sockets without loosing the superior stats?

.) if i have a good superior grey item to put a runeword in, is there anything else i can do to make it more powerfull?
right now im looking for a superior good base, put the runeword in and hope for good result, otherwise i reroll the runeword.
can i use the lucky, magic or lottery bonus on runewords? Or shrine blessings, or MOs to make the item more powerfull?

.) can an item be upgraded with the lucky bonus, the magical bonus and the lottery bonus at same time?

.) shrine crafting: Stat enchancement: this is basically the same as "normal" shrine crafting but the stats will be better correct?
so if i can afford it, its better to use this cube recepie to get better results ? (same gos for the blessing?)

.) are there items with higher itemlevel than 99? General speaking im trying to only do shrine crafting with ilevem99 items.

thanks so much for your time and help ;D

Regards nico.
IronMan
Lava Lord
90 | 9
nikulo wrote:ok i got some:

.) if i find a superior sacred item with 1-2 sockets, is there a way to put in max sockets without loosing the superior stats?

.) if i have a good superior grey item to put a runeword in, is there anything else i can do to make it more powerfull?
right now im looking for a superior good base, put the runeword in and hope for good result, otherwise i reroll the runeword.
can i use the lucky, magic or lottery bonus on runewords? Or shrine blessings, or MOs to make the item more powerfull?

.) can an item be upgraded with the lucky bonus, the magical bonus and the lottery bonus at same time?

.) shrine crafting: Stat enchancement: this is basically the same as "normal" shrine crafting but the stats will be better correct?
so if i can afford it, its better to use this cube recepie to get better results ? (same gos for the blessing?)

.) are there items with higher itemlevel than 99? General speaking im trying to only do shrine crafting with ilevem99 items.

thanks so much for your time and help ;D

Regards nico.

1) nope, in the trash it goes
2) mo enhanced damage (weapon) or defense (armor) before putting in the runes allows to go over 200% cap for these stats if the runeword itself also gives ED. Example: Base has 50% Enhanced Defense, you MO 75 more on it, the runeword you put in gives 200 enhanced defense -> resulting item has 50+75+200= 325% Enhanced Defense.
if you mo after putting in the runes the +75 enahnced defense from mo'ing will be lost since them item will already have 250% ED and 200% the "cap".
Of course only usefull if you care about Enhanced Defense / Damage. Also, be carefull, Level req will be +20, so if the runeword needs level 100 after pre mo'ing it will be 120.
3) nope, only lucky OR lottery, no clue what you mean with magical, if you mean +10% spell damage from caster oil, that is also exclusive with lucky/lottery since its basically lucky oil for casters
4) pretty much never craft with the oil, only ever bless a good craft with it. you might need 100 rolls worth of shrine crafting to get an item you want, farming 100 oils for that is not worth it / realistic. quicker just to farm more shrines for more rolls.
5) 99 is the highest relevant ilvl, more wont change your chances for getting good rolls or anything so just use ilvl 99. used to be that jewels would lose Ilvl while crafting so you needed to pay attention to that, but they removed it and i dont see them bringing it back.