nikulo wrote:ok i got some:
.) if i find a superior sacred item with 1-2 sockets, is there a way to put in max sockets without loosing the superior stats?
.) if i have a good superior grey item to put a runeword in, is there anything else i can do to make it more powerfull?
right now im looking for a superior good base, put the runeword in and hope for good result, otherwise i reroll the runeword.
can i use the lucky, magic or lottery bonus on runewords? Or shrine blessings, or MOs to make the item more powerfull?
.) can an item be upgraded with the lucky bonus, the magical bonus and the lottery bonus at same time?
.) shrine crafting: Stat enchancement: this is basically the same as "normal" shrine crafting but the stats will be better correct?
so if i can afford it, its better to use this cube recepie to get better results ? (same gos for the blessing?)
.) are there items with higher itemlevel than 99? General speaking im trying to only do shrine crafting with ilevem99 items.
thanks so much for your time and help ;D
1) nope, in the trash it goes
2) mo enhanced damage (weapon) or defense (armor) before putting in the runes allows to go over 200% cap for these stats if the runeword itself also gives ED. Example: Base has 50% Enhanced Defense, you MO 75 more on it, the runeword you put in gives 200 enhanced defense -> resulting item has 50+75+200= 325% Enhanced Defense.
if you mo after putting in the runes the +75 enahnced defense from mo'ing will be lost since them item will already have 250% ED and 200% the "cap".
Of course only usefull if you care about Enhanced Defense / Damage. Also, be carefull, Level req will be +20, so if the runeword needs level 100 after pre mo'ing it will be 120.
3) nope, only lucky OR lottery, no clue what you mean with magical, if you mean +10% spell damage from caster oil, that is also exclusive with lucky/lottery since its basically lucky oil for casters
4) pretty much never craft with the oil, only ever bless a good craft with it. you might need 100 rolls worth of shrine crafting to get an item you want, farming 100 oils for that is not worth it / realistic. quicker just to farm more shrines for more rolls.
5) 99 is the highest relevant ilvl, more wont change your chances for getting good rolls or anything so just use ilvl 99. used to be that jewels would lose Ilvl while crafting so you needed to pay attention to that, but they removed it and i dont see them bringing it back.