Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Oneye
Imp
5 | 0
Nevermore wrote:
Oneye wrote:I am new to Median XL leveling a Ritualist (lemures) in ladder. Currently level 20. What does SSF means? Thanks in advance!

Solo-Self Found. It means that You obtain everything alone.

Thanks!
Oneye
Imp
5 | 0
According to viewtopic.php?f=40&t=73848

Which to max first Lemures or Stormlord in early game?
vindog
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
If I use the whirlwind relic with my assassin, will the area effect modifier still apply to my attacks?
Oneye
Imp
5 | 0
Is there any build guide for Blood-Fire Amazon?
CaoBao
Bone Archer
72 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
vindog wrote:If I use the whirlwind relic with my assassin, will the area effect modifier still apply to my attacks?

If you use Nagi, yes. But it is not Gale Force area, only innate Nagi AOE. Check docs to see how big is.
Torrasque
Abomination
150 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Are the servers down or something? I keep getting cannot connect despite my internet working exceptionally fine for anything else. I have not changed any settings and not had this problem this ladder until now.

stays on "Accessing your account" for like 20-30 seconds and then says cannot connect, check internet connection.

astroasko wrote:Yep. Servers are struggling now.

how unfortunate and incredibly annoying.
Edited by Torrasque 1 year.
astroasko
Djinn
537 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yep. Servers are struggling now.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Torrasque wrote:Are the servers down or something? I keep getting cannot connect despite my internet working exceptionally fine for anything else. I have not changed any settings and not had this problem this ladder until now.

stays on "Accessing your account" for like 20-30 seconds and then says cannot connect, check internet connection.

You can very easily check server status on our server info page. They've been struggling for about an hour. Not sure what's up, but Gavin and Aahz have been taking a look at it.
Torrasque
Abomination
150 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Siosilvar wrote:
Torrasque wrote:Are the servers down or something? I keep getting cannot connect despite my internet working exceptionally fine for anything else. I have not changed any settings and not had this problem this ladder until now.

You can very easily check server status on our server info page. They've been struggling for about an hour. Not sure what's up, but Gavin and Aahz have been taking a look at it.

is it possible to change the server I'm in before logging in? or maybe I am mis-interpreting that page. but if some are still online, i'll gladly take latency over no play at all.
oatmilk
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
When I transmute a charged riftstone I see various modifiers with one highlighted in green - am I right in assuming that's the only modifier that will be in effect? And what is Dimensional Tear?

Also at what stage/levels am I meant to be trying Dimensional Labyrinth? The sapling guards and etherborn are tough to deal with (do I even need to mention druids) in Scosglen but the other stuff I can handle relatively easily whilst even level 1 Labyrinth was dicey for me. Could be that the 50% absorb option was green and since they weren't dying as quick my health wasn't replenishing as fast from kills, and that they can hit harder than I can heal from potions?

Speaking of resists - how much magic resist can you theoretically get? I'm assuming the cap is 50% but finding anything with magic resist seems near impossible.