Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Llewllyn
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is it possible to do Yshari Sanctum/Valthek as a Blood Amazon without respec'ing?
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Llewllyn wrote:Is it possible to do Yshari Sanctum/Valthek as a Blood Amazon without respec'ing?

Yes.
Llewllyn
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jitan, Come On wrote:
Llewllyn wrote:Is it possible to do Yshari Sanctum/Valthek as a Blood Amazon without respec'ing?

Yes.

Any advice on how? My hp just drained away as soon as I put on the required gear.
Giu
Core Lord
386 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Llewllyn wrote:
Jitan, Come On wrote:

Yes.

Any advice on how? My hp just drained away as soon as I put on the required gear.

how many of the negative regen passives did you take ? might have to respec after all.

i farmed 2 trophies as bloodzon, but only had the lava pit and eldritch upgrades.
Llewllyn
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
3 - The ones for Eldritch Storm, Lava Pit, and the bonus damage for skill levels > 70. Gives you -4% hp drained per second. I don't think the gear gives you any % mana regeneration which would counteract the drain. Maybe something to look at next patch?
DYKSPAUL
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Jitan, Come On wrote:

Yes.

i did it without the forbidden knowledge, prettty doable. but yea you might need respec.
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Llewllyn wrote:3 - The ones for Eldritch Storm, Lava Pit, and the bonus damage for skill levels > 70. Gives you -4% hp drained per second. I don't think the gear gives you any % mana regeneration which would counteract the drain. Maybe something to look at next patch?

I too did it with Lava Pit and Storm upgrades only.
Edited by Jitan, Come On 1 year.
Giu
Core Lord
386 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Llewllyn wrote:3 - The ones for Eldritch Storm, Lava Pit, and the bonus damage for skill levels > 70. Gives you -4% hp drained per second. I don't think the gear gives you any % mana regeneration which would counteract the drain. Maybe something to look at next patch?

Eh dont think its really needed, for literally 1 build of 1 class that picked bad passives for the fight :-X
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Err.... why pick forbidden knowledge if your skill levels far below 70 by the clvl 125-130 (without heavy twink obv)
Llewllyn
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
My skill levels are 70+, which is why I took the passive. Going through farming a trophy at level 138.