Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
User avatar
Maertsy
Rust Claw
89 | 8
I accidently drop my scroll got from act 5 after thawing the girl from ice. And I lost it.
(the scroll that upgrade Sunstone of the Twin Sea for +10 ele res)

How can I get that scroll now?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Maertsy wrote:I accidently drop my scroll got from act 5 after thawing the girl from ice. And I lost it.
(the scroll that upgrade Sunstone of the Twin Sea for +10 ele res)

How can I get that scroll now?


You're out of luck and will need to get one from another character.
User avatar
Maertsy
Rust Claw
89 | 8
Aight guess I'll have to do a speedrun with clawsin. Thanks Siosilvar.
Newbking
Cow Ninja
1212 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So how effective is the +1 life on striking really? How much + life do you need to see a noticeable healing boost in a bowzon? +5? +10? What's more effective +10% life steal or +4 life on striking?

Just asking because i have a ton of great UMOs and I need to decide... black void or honorific belt with all top UMOs?
User avatar
berry117
Dark Wanderer
834 | 79
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Newbking wrote:So how effective is the +1 life on striking really? How much + life do you need to see a noticeable healing boost in a bowzon? +5? +10? What's more effective +10% life steal or +4 life on striking?

Just asking because i have a ton of great UMOs and I need to decide... black void or honorific belt with all top UMOs?


For farming, the natural Life leach on your gear is more than enough when wyrmshotting into dense packs, black void is fine, angelic touch is better.
UMO'ing bowzon to farm is like end level flexing tbh, I didn't go out of my way for any life on striking, and never will... her leach w/ wyrmshot is farm more than anything you'd ever need.
metasequoia
Cog
215 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Quick Question!

is the drop rate for Oils of xyz (Greater Luck and Conjuration in particular) affected by %magic find? For Runes, it isn't (right?), and i suppose it's not for the Oils as well?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
metasequoia wrote:Quick Question!

is the drop rate for Oils of xyz (Greater Luck and Conjuration in particular) affected by %magic find? For Runes, it isn't (right?), and i suppose it's not for the Oils as well?


Item quantity is never affected by magic find, only how many things turn blue/yellow/green/gold when dropped.
HeaT_
Rust Claw
86 | 5
i've had characters deleted due to long periods of not logging in/playing.

in order for this not to happen do i need to log into each character individually periodically, or is it tied to a general account log in? thanks!
User avatar
Giu
Heretic
407 | 64
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HeaT_ wrote:i've had characters deleted due to long periods of not logging in/playing.

in order for this not to happen do i need to log into each character individually periodically, or is it tied to a general account log in? thanks!

each character.
User avatar
aahz
Team Member
502 | 290
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
HeaT_ wrote:do i need to log into each character individually periodically,

yes, you have to use each character individually otherwise after 180 days without using it expires (and later it gets deleted, freeing char name)
you'll see notification on char that's about to expire in next xx days (not sure when does it start to apper)
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)