Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
IronMan
Lava Lord
90 | 9
Tnt1094 wrote:Hi, can you please tell me, let's say I need an yellow amulet +3 to skills, min and max damage and the caste banish on a strike. This amulet can drop?

Game -> Game Guide -> Misc -> Item Affixes, scroll down -> type "Amulet" into the "Found On" column
zakar1
Prowler
17 | 1
paolo12 wrote:Update your game to the latest version. New tooth required level is 125.
Transmutting 10 teeth will give you the "butcher's tooth (uber)". New charm has to be cubed with urt rune to get a scroll of summoning. Enter the portal, kill the ugly. Grab what will drop from him. Die or save and exit to get out. Get rid of your old tooth to fit new one into inventory. Cube newly created charm with the cross reward.
The mirror temple - click the opening behind the statue of your class. Required level is 120.

All very trivial, but I simply cannot transmute, or click the opening. Fully updated (2.5.1). Level 140. Corrupt download, maybe?
Nekrabyte
Invader
8 | 1
zakar1 wrote:
paolo12 wrote:Update your game to the latest version. New tooth required level is 125.
Transmutting 10 teeth will give you the "butcher's tooth (uber)". New charm has to be cubed with urt rune to get a scroll of summoning. Enter the portal, kill the ugly. Grab what will drop from him. Die or save and exit to get out. Get rid of your old tooth to fit new one into inventory. Cube newly created charm with the cross reward.
The mirror temple - click the opening behind the statue of your class. Required level is 120.

All very trivial, but I simply cannot transmute, or click the opening. Fully updated (2.5.1). Level 140. Corrupt download, maybe?

That's the only thing I can think of. There really is nothing else to do. With the game updated those should simply be accessible, no other hoops. I would try a reinstall.
zakar1
Prowler
17 | 1
Gotcha. Will try that, thanks guys.
nemmate
Grubber
300 | 8
It is possible to change my login name in the forums?
Schelm1312
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
Just found
Spirit Walker
Spirit Walker
Heavy Boots (Sacred)

Defense: 696 to 737
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 550
Item Level: 120
+1% Physical Resist per 18% Mana Regeneration
+2 to All Skills
+(50 to 100) Spell Focus
(10 to 40)% Movement Speed
Jitan's Gate Cooldown Reduced by 1 seconds
+35% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-15% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Socketed (4)
with my Blood Amazone with Spiritual Invocation and in the tool tip the PhysRes drops by 1%. I assume there is a weird interaction between both "pRes per XX% ManaRegen". Any ideas?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Schelm1312 wrote:Just found
Spirit Walker
Spirit Walker
Heavy Boots (Sacred)

Defense: 696 to 737
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 550
Item Level: 120
+1% Physical Resist per 18% Mana Regeneration
+2 to All Skills
+(50 to 100) Spell Focus
(10 to 40)% Movement Speed
Jitan's Gate Cooldown Reduced by 1 seconds
+35% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-15% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Socketed (4)
with my Blood Amazone with Spiritual Invocation and in the tool tip the PhysRes drops by 1%. I assume there is a weird interaction between both "pRes per XX% ManaRegen". Any ideas?

They just sadly don't work together as is the case of many orange text features. Spirit Walker overrides the Blood Amazons passive one even though it's better.
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
hey guys i cant read this ? 2nd from top - ,,Uileloscadh .???.,,
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
shrimp wrote:hey guys i cant read this ? 2nd from top - ,,Uileloscadh .???.,,

That's the correct text XD

Uileloscadh Mór; It's the attack baal made on Scosglen (and Harrogath at the same time afaik), that left the forest and all the druid guardians corrupted.
I'm not sure exact lore, but I the Scos boss fight is you fighting some demon enemy that has a Dulra Aegis, which Baal stole and corrupted during the Uileloscadh Mór.
That's actually the reason that you have to assemble one, cause the previous one was assembled but not enchanted, but Baal managed to get and corrupt it, so you need a fresh one to reach the power needed to take on the Scos boss.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
does mercs gain spell damage boost from a spellfocus at items?