Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Anzy0
Prowler
15 | 0
LHawkins1 wrote:
Anzy0 wrote:Hey guys,

so I did Rathma's Square but died right after the boss did.
Tried recovering/picking up the charm but couldn't.
So I thought I'd just do it again so I did, but the charm does not drop anymore.

How can I get the charm? Is it lost?

It has a 1/6th drop chance

*facepalm*
Yeah, could have checked.
Rasluka
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi, I pretty new playing this mod but so far is has been a wonderfull experience...My questions is: what part of the leveling process is consider early-mid and late? i mean What do you guys consider early, mid, and late game? PD:Sorry i did any grammar mistake, im not native speaker.
King-Kroc
Acid Prince
47 | 1
1-120 early/well geared 120 mid/121 full geared late
NemesisZeru
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
How uh, viable(For lack of a better word) would a shield-using holy melee paladin be? Last I checked they preferred 2handers, but I kinda want to play into the class a bit and finally use some paladin TUs for once. :P
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
NemesisZeru wrote:How uh, viable(For lack of a better word) would a shield-using holy melee paladin be? Last I checked they preferred 2handers, but I kinda want to play into the class a bit and finally use some paladin TUs for once. :P

You could use a shield with the Bear Stance oskill and any one hander tu, rw, craft or su with a decent proc.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
RevRaptor
Invader
8 | 0
Hey guys. Having big troubles here as a Nagisin in Tran Athulua. I simply get overwhelmed with damage and can't recover from being hit. It happens when the Amazons shoot from afar and I can't use backstab to avoid damage. I am lvl 47 right now and here are my stats, gear and skill tree. Both the TU Naginata and Splint Mail are lvl 4, the rest gear are lvl 1. The gloves are honorrific with +60% to all resists and +32 to strength. The amulet and rings are random-rares. I have 7 unspent skill points. Oh yeah, and I don't have a merc, because they take experience away and are expensive to maintain and revive.
Any suggestions would be great.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
RevRaptor wrote:Hey guys. Having big troubles here as a Nagisin in Tran Athulua. I simply get overwhelmed with damage and can't recover from being hit. It happens when the Amazons shoot from afar and I can't use backstab to avoid damage. I am lvl 47 right now and here are my stats, gear and skill tree. Both the TU Naginata and Splint Mail are lvl 4, the rest gear are lvl 1. The gloves are honorrific with +60% to all resists and +32 to strength. The amulet and rings are random-rares. I have 7 unspent skill points. Oh yeah, and I don't have a merc, because they take experience away and are expensive to maintain and revive.
Any suggestions would be great.

Get yourself an act 3 bloodmage. Make gear listed below and MO in priority of order they are written.

Tier 1 honorific short sword: Faster Cast Rate, Fire Spell Damage
Ith RW armor
t1 honorific cap: Fire spell damage, fire pierce
t1 honorific leather gloves: fire spell damage, fire pierce
t1 honorific sash: fire spell damage, fire pierce
t1 honorific boots: fire spell damage, all resist
t1 honorific buckler: fire spell damage, fire pierce

profit. dont need to worry about experience in tran hatred because you get zero anyways. just stay behind the merc. He will clear the level for you.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
RevRaptor wrote:Hey guys. Having big troubles here as a Nagisin in Tran Athulua.

Put 1 point in crucify and barrier strike. Barrier strike is great for crowd control and crucify hits like 18 times, any single target dies instantly. I guess that is enough and doesn't send you crafting but if you really still have problems either craft the stuff others suggest or go the stupid/easy way and use honorifics with flat damage reduction.

Get a stupid ring, MO it with +1 to wyrd. Cast it to kill the amazons from far away.

_____

Other topic: I just tried batsin with all charms and shit items, dcows is easy and she wrecks Vizjun. Why does everyone say that batsin sucks?
Edited by Nitz 7 years.
qweqwe
Cog
230 | 4
RevRaptor wrote:Oh yeah, and I don't have a merc, because they take experience away and are expensive to maintain and revive.

Mercs don't make you gain less exp. But yeah they are annoyingly expensive to revive.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
RevRaptor wrote:Hey guys. Having big troubles here as a Nagisin in Tran Athulua. I simply get overwhelmed with damage and can't recover from being hit. It happens when the Amazons shoot from afar and I can't use backstab to avoid damage.

If you don't want to rely on merc

MO jitan with ED
Cannonball
helm MOed with ed (highest tier you can equip)
Blue low rlvl rings and amu MOed with defense
Honorific gloves/boots MOed with total character defense (you're going to want to use these anyway)

You should be able to get ~8k defense iirc, 2k is extremely low for LC1.

Also use those blast wave charges on cannonball against every pack and repair for 1 gold in town when you run out. This makes a huge difference.