Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
KeYzBeZ
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Does the "chance of attack uninterruptible" granted by the amazon's defensive harmony apply to when you are casting spells?

for example does it work when casting bloodstorm?

or does this only count for melee and bow attacks?
DarkMagicianTT
Banned
10 | 0
What's the latest d2 version supported by MXL?

Also can I have a tutorial on how to perfectly setup a fresh install with mxl and glide?

Install d2 > install d2lod > update to latest supported patch > install glide > install mxl?? Something like this.

Does MXL come with glide? I want glide I like it.
d00m3dhunt3r
Prowler
17 | 0
I'm using the apf-20 maelstrom mk1 assassin skill. I'm also using a tier 4 flying knife with +14 to maelstrom.

The description only shows an increase by 3 level though.

Is there something I'm missing?
BlackMagick
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Whenever I enable glide I have no game sound. Anybody know how to fix this issue?
KeYzBeZ
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Does attack speed effect how fast fortress arrows shoot?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
BlackMagick wrote:Whenever I enable glide I have no game sound. Anybody know how to fix this issue?

If you're running the launcher, click the settings cog in the top right corner and uncheck the no sound box. If you're launching from DiabloII.exe or Game.exe, right click the game icon >> Properties >> Shortcut tab and see check if -ns is in the target box after the "c:\...\diabloII.exe", if -ns is there just delete it.

KeYzBeZ wrote:Does attack speed effect how fast fortress arrows shoot?

Nothing will increase the speed of the the arrows but that would be an interesting idea for an orange-text unique.
xileck
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
How can i go about getting IAS jewels now that magic rerolling them is not possible?

i wanna craft something like this sword, but it it uses 5 IAS jewels

Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
xileck wrote:How can i go about getting IAS jewels now that magic rerolling them is not possible?

You can craft jewels with the jewel crafting recipe. Specific runes are used to get certain affixes. While attack speed isn't one of them, it is in the affix pool and does spawn randomly.
xileck
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Fumbles wrote:
xileck wrote:How can i go about getting IAS jewels now that magic rerolling them is not possible?

You can craft jewels with the jewel crafting recipe. Specific runes are used to get certain affixes. While attack speed isn't one of them, it is in the affix pool and does spawn randomly.

Ohh i get it now, i just tried it and got one with 5% IAS, does the item level of the jewel matter? like could i get a higher roll with a higher ilvl jewel?
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
xileck wrote:does the item level of the jewel matter? like could i get a higher roll with a higher ilvl jewel?

Yes, check here for more info.