Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
JeppeAndersen wrote:Is k3k the best place for xp from 118-120? I'm on single player and maaaaaaan it is slow going!

Tran athulua is more faster for exp but for drops k3k is best place in this lvl
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
JeppeAndersen wrote:Is k3k the best place for xp from 118-120? I'm on single player and maaaaaaan it is slow going!

K3k is lvl115, and TA is lvl118, so you can get more xp in TA, but it all depends on which one you can farm faster.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Any tips for killing kabaxis with a bowazon? I mean, the guy is extremely tanky and I need to play the fight PERFECTLY and I still die before I can bring him down to like 75% because he keeps pushing me back, eventually pushing me into skeletons and getting stunlocked. It seems like an extremely unfair fight...
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
Celestialray wrote:Any tips for killing kabaxis with a bowazon? I mean, the guy is extremely tanky and I need to play the fight PERFECTLY and I still die before I can bring him down to like 75% because he keeps pushing me back, eventually pushing me into skeletons and getting stunlocked. It seems like an extremely unfair fight...

If your kiting involves running in a straight line away from him consistently, then you'll die consistently.

Just run circles around him as a range character, get ready to pot away the poison through punisher bullet hell if you're too lazy to dodge. If you stay close to him 3 finger width, he won't teleport as often to you. 2 fingers if you're Denis Cyplenkov.
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
Celestialray wrote:Any tips for killing kabaxis with a bowazon? I mean, the guy is extremely tanky and I need to play the fight PERFECTLY and I still die before I can bring him down to like 75% because he keeps pushing me back, eventually pushing me into skeletons and getting stunlocked. It seems like an extremely unfair fight...

Well, I find this fight pretty easy, you just run away, spam Barrage, make him to pounce on you and then RUN AWAY as fast as you can, then repeat. It takes ~10-15 min to kill him.
EDIT: If you are surrounded by skeletons, just TP away using Jitan's Gate
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I think I need some better gear. This fight isn't as easy for me as you say it is, but I still need to upgrade some gear pieces.
I've been dodging everything he throws at me (not running in a straight line since the fire will kill me), but sometimes he pounces more than once in a row. I'll try running in circles around him.
Shandwhich
Prowler
18 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What is a good amount of magic find to aim for once you begin farming for SU's and end game gear?
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
Shandwhich wrote:What is a good amount of magic find to aim for once you begin farming for SU's and end game gear?

As long as you can clear the farming spots fast and easily enough, however much is fine.
CharlieTango
Lava Lord
94 | 18
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
When was Banish changed? The wiki and oskill list still show that it reduces the enemy health by a percentage but that's not what Banish says it does in game. Was it in fact reworked or is the skill incorrect in game?

RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
CharlieTango wrote:When was Banish changed? The wiki and oskill list still show that it reduces the enemy health by a percentage but that's not what Banish says it does in game. Was it in fact reworked or is the skill incorrect in game?
► Show Spoiler

It was changed in version 1.1. The wiki is not up to date.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca