Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
_ypx_
Skeleton
2 | 0
Where do I farm SU if I can't do the Uber-Levels/harder Act4/5 areas yet. I'm doing atm Sewers/Ancient Tunnels/Travi/Mephisto Runs, but is there a better place?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
dest Tran Athulua would probably be more up your alley if you cant farm Duncraig for SUs, or you can try dcows.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
_ypx_ wrote:Where do I farm SU if I can't do the Uber-Levels/harder Act4/5 areas yet. I'm doing atm Sewers/Ancient Tunnels/Travi/Mephisto Runs, but is there a better place?

Post a picture of your items, character screen, skill tree and download the D2Statsreader here https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php (this one also notifies you about items that drop) and show us your stats.
_ypx_
Skeleton
2 | 0
Nitz wrote:
_ypx_ wrote:Where do I farm SU if I can't do the Uber-Levels/harder Act4/5 areas yet. I'm doing atm Sewers/Ancient Tunnels/Travi/Mephisto Runs, but is there a better place?

Post a picture of your items, character screen, skill tree and download the D2Statsreader here https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php (this one also notifies you about items that drop) and show us your stats.

Amazon: Balance, Lioness, Pounce, Curae Max, 10 Points Wild & Free, Defensiv Harmony 1.

Thats the weapon & stats https://imgur.com/a/izRXkUu . Armor is Jitan. Helm, gloves and belt are Shimmering crafts, Nih-RW boots. Amu is Angel Heart. Ring is Empyrean Band and a random +1 Skill ring with poison damage.

I've played a Pouncezon before the last big update and I have done Duncraig/TA, but I'm stuck now. The damage is fine but, I die so fast. So I wanted to farm for a decent armor (hoping for Scales of Serpent)
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
How does "Blood Hatred" element pierce works?
1/It only works on Blood Hatred attacks and procs
2/It works on any element skills as long as the buff is on.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
tranvanhieu wrote:How does "Blood Hatred" element pierce works?
1/It only works on Blood Hatred attacks and procs
2/It works on any element skills as long as the buff is on.

I think it's a buff that as long as its up you get the effect, otherwise it seems like a pretty pointless skill.
brackans
Heretic
443 | 60
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
I had a wonderful dream last night in which I was playing Median XL as a barbarian or a paladin I'm not so sure. But I remember vividly that I AM that character in the game, which means I saw myself walking to Akara and talked to her like I'm talking to you right now. My oh my, those minions, those monsters that usually fly under my radar as they were so wee and petty now seemed so huge and real that I actually could see their brown fur and white teeth. It was horrifying to fight those abomination with only me and a dick in my hand and you all know how it went. Due to bad builds and poor gears, I perished. But as I got revived in town I instantly ran straight to Charsi and asked her to take good a look at my...equipment (not me dick btw), I've noticed that she was selling some weird potions, yellowish with a tag of something like "Absolution" on the label. And then I woke up. So my question is, are they gonna bring back the "feel free to re-spec your character" potion or it's "just a dream"?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
^now we're asking the real questions.

I was kind of expecting a fresh prince of bel-air theme ending there tho. I dont think those pots will ever come back on vendors tho.
brackans
Heretic
443 | 60
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge

Thanks for answering the real question.
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
How am I supposed to kill fcking soul of gluttony?
I can't deal more dps than his life regen :wall: