Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Whats the best way to get early/mid game rings? should i hope for a drop or craft uniques
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Another question: I am following a bowazon build on here that keeps talking about using MO with - enemy res, and i never see any at vendors. were those also in a previous version, or do i need to be in a higher difficulty to get them
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Getting rings: Farm K3K

-enemy resist mo's were taken out. They don't exist anymore.
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
HechtHeftig wrote:Getting rings: Farm K3K

where is that

And that sucks, i was afraid of that. im gonna guess i need to rely on other gear in order to get any -res. wonder if ill be bale to do destruction stuff now
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
is there a place with a bias drop for emblems? for the diety bow upgrade??!i know k3ba is supposed to be for sets and TA for uniques etc is there one for emblems? or are they world? or certain locations only like isle of skara?
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
madgod wrote:

where is that

And that sucks, i was afraid of that. im gonna guess i need to rely on other gear in order to get any -res. wonder if ill be bale to do destruction stuff now

k3k is act 3 destruction torjan jungle take the first red portal it will be right by where you entered the torj jungle
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
bradr wrote:is there a place with a bias drop for emblems? for the diety bow upgrade??!i know k3ba is supposed to be for sets and TA for uniques etc is there one for emblems? or are they world? or certain locations only like isle of skara?

Emblems are considered as a low quality drop and there is no bias for them. Just farm any area with a high mob density (tcows, dcows, act2 sewers etc.), open chests and check dead bodies. As for the Sky Siege oskill, you can try Supremacy Runeword before wasting emblems on a Valkyrie's Prime.
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
bradr wrote:
madgod wrote:

where is that

k3k is act 3 destruction torjan jungle take the first red portal it will be right by where you entered the torj jungle

Thanks
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
I keep reading about the catalyst of learning, to get turn unused set items into stat points. Where does it drop?
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
madgod wrote:I keep reading about the catalyst of learning, to get turn unused set items into stat points. Where does it drop?

Terror Izual