blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello,

In Single player, all scrool are lootable exept the two from gobelin : amulet & helmet ones.
But for some reason, I can't find the armor one from lab 6-15, niether the boots one from Bremtown.

Is that a kind of bug ? Someone knows ?
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
Is the auction price fixed? It's usually 1 tg, but I remember 2 or 3 days ago, it was 2 tg
sm0cker
Stone Warrior
34 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If you mean auction fee, it is based on how active the auction is. Higher activity=higher fee.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Chance wrote:Is the auction price fixed? It's usually 1 tg, but I remember 2 or 3 days ago, it was 2 tg

On season beginning there can be 10-15tg fee as people are putting up many auctions.
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
Is 157% the highest beneficial cast speed (sorc with orb)? I saw FPA=6 is the fastest in the online calculator for sorc with an orb.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Chance wrote:Is 157% the highest beneficial cast speed (sorc with orb)? I saw FPA=6 is the fastest in the online calculator for sorc with an orb.

If calculator tells you so, then it is so. I checked and confirm highest is 157 for 6 FPA.
bignige85
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Taem wrote:Question: My uber skill 'Witches Blood' is redded out and unable to receive any points, but I have not taken ANY uber skills, and I already completed the first two challenges, Tran and Enead, and am level 96. Any idea what's going on, because I don't see anything on the skill which explicitly states I cannot take it...

theres a pre requisit. just put 1 point into twilight havoc
Brandinooooo
Skeleton
3 | 0
Does anyone know how to fix the missing character model? I created a new character and the model is missing/invisible. Everything else is fine.
marco311
Grubber
341 | 5
How does an "unholy melee" paladin (bloodthorn built) regenerate enought mana to keep on hitting with bloodthorn during leveling 80-115?
Fellerd
Thunder Beetle
58 | 11
marco311 wrote:How does an "unholy melee" paladin (bloodthorn built) regenerate enought mana to keep on hitting with bloodthorn during leveling 80-115?

As someone who played one this season to a decent lvl (120ish I think,went and made one on SP after that and lvled him up to 130 ),I didn't have much issues with mana.I orbed my weapon with a few mana on attack orbs and forgot about it (orb with more,if needed).If you're afraid you'll lose space for dmg,don't be-the mana on attack is pretty useful with UHM pala.Plus I find constantly chugging mana pots with this build rather "distant" from what it's nature is.