Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Suprfli6
Dark Huntress
12 | 2
What would you guys say is the easiest build to farm destruction TA? Ideally it would be something that lets your merc do most of the killing for better MF. I’m looking for something that can do it efficiently with T6/basic RWs/some crafts.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Suprfli6 wrote:What would you guys say is the easiest build to farm destruction TA? Ideally it would be something that lets your merc do most of the killing for better MF. I’m looking for something that can do it efficiently with T6/basic RWs/some crafts.

Is summon barb still strong? If yes then that's the build you are looking for.
Suprfli6
Dark Huntress
12 | 2
Nitz wrote:
Suprfli6 wrote:What would you guys say is the easiest build to farm destruction TA? Ideally it would be something that lets your merc do most of the killing for better MF. I’m looking for something that can do it efficiently with T6/basic RWs/some crafts.

Is summon barb still strong? If yes then that's the build you are looking for.

Yeah the summon barb is what I was leaning towards, I just wasn’t sure what other builds could also do it. Seems like summon barb has the tankiness and mobility required without needing amazing gear.
phuonghong
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
can anyone share me an offline save files?
dprazak
Cultist
24 | 2
Patch 1.3 has body in town for single player, right?
Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
yep
scubasteve
Skeleton
3 | 0
So am I screwed if I level past the max level for an uberquest?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
For your character yes, but you can go around that by finding someone with a character same as you with lvl eligible to complete uberquest. Find one , tell them you will carry him/her through the LC and he/she can cube the stuff for you.

If you're on single player tho then yes you're screwed unless you happen to have the cubed charms in stash with PlugY.
scubasteve
Skeleton
3 | 0
Prime_Evil wrote:For your character yes, but you can go around that by finding someone with a character same as you with lvl eligible to complete uberquest. Find one , tell them you will carry him/her through the LC and he/she can cube the stuff for you.

If you're on single player tho then yes you're screwed unless you happen to have the cubed charms in stash with PlugY.

I thought you couldn't trade/pickup other peoples class charms?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Well , havent played median for a long while so thats probably been "fixed" by now, so maybe youre right. Back when i played you could tho. Someone who actually plays median right now can probably help you better than i can at this point.