Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Daiug2
Cultist
22 | 0
Should i just respec away from Bow Druid?
I'm level 111, and the AR problems are honestly becoming far too big. With 300 dex and 6 Amethyst i only have 65% chance to hit stuff in the Cow level (or anywhere really).
The damage isn't bad, but god damn is it getting on my nerves dying for 3 misses in a row.
arkolyno
Acid Prince
49 | 1
Is there any way to replenish unique arrow quivers? I tought they were infinite .
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Quivers should only lose quantity if you use Main Attack. Skills shouldn't use arrows.

You used to be able to sell a depleted quiver to a vendor, then buy it back (at which time, it would be full again). Not sure if it depends on the vendor though, so you may want to experiment with a cheap regular quiver before trying it with your Unique one.
arkolyno
Acid Prince
49 | 1
I use it with wyrm shot and sun strike and i just got the notification that ammo is running low....and indeed it's almost empty
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Odd. Do normal quivers lose quantity when you use those skills or just that one Unique quiver?

Edit:
And which quiver is it? Maybe someone can confirm whether it's a bug/feature specific to that item.
Edited by Solfege 5 years.
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
Solfege wrote:Odd. Do normal quivers lose quantity when you use those skills or just that one Unique quiver?

Can confirm that normal quivers don't lose arrow count when using Sun Strike/Wyrm Shot.
arkolyno
Acid Prince
49 | 1
Solfege wrote:Odd. Do normal quivers lose quantity when you use those skills or just that one Unique quiver?

Edit:
And which quiver is it? Maybe someone can confirm whether it's a bug/feature specific to that item.

"Locust Hive" unique quiver, looses ammo for me when using with skills
mongrel
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
So I just reached Hell, level 105. Brought a Wirt's leg from NM but it's not working in the cube. Does it need to be from Hell, or am I too low level, or something else? Nothing else in cube besides the leg, right?
Ragul
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Why the level restrictions and why the locking of quests each update from what i have seen takes something from the player such as the removal of rerolling rings cornerstones cannot be unsocketed cannot unsocket certain runewords now cannot burn the magic off of an item to make it white to get it ready for a runeword cannot reroll rare items idk game used to be real fun but all of these new restrictions just take away from the game
wether94
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
which gems or runes better use in poison's caster weapon?