Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Intern
Destroyer
7 | 0
In which location should I farm for SU(Item level 105) and in which for SSU(Item level 120)?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
duncraig ->fauztinville -> labs

can be an option
JewSpacca
Skeleton
3 | 0
I just install the mod, plugy work here? Can reset stats and skills points? The one time akara dont count xD
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
plugy isnt compatible with Sigma , however if you play in SP , you can use the offline tools from here : https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php for respec stats/skills and extra stash

you can also find respec potions , at any time while playing , they are random drops regardless of game difficulty
JewSpacca
Skeleton
3 | 0
Also there are a newbie guide? Already years since play diablo 2 lod and because a video i download the game and the mod and seems there are so many new things and stuff
lparker
Prowler
15 | 0
Does anybody know how to craft a Zod rune? the wiki says 2 Ber, but it doesn't craft the right one.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lparker wrote:Does anybody know how to craft a Zod rune? the wiki says 2 Ber, but it doesn't craft the right one.

It's been a while since I crafted runes but I believe 2x Cham runes should yield zod.

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/socketables
McLovin
Lava Lord
90 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lparker wrote:Does anybody know how to craft a Zod rune? the wiki says 2 Ber, but it doesn't craft the right one.

I recommend downgrading a higher rune. (Sha or higher). For new players it sounds like a "waste" but trust me, they are pretty much all worth nothing and you will a dozen of these once you reach hell. But yes, you can craft a Zod by cubing 2x Cham, and a Cham by 2x Ber, etc...
JewSpacca
Skeleton
3 | 0
There is any difference in items playing offline or multiplayer? Maybe can get some stuff in multiplayer than in single cant or bosses?
lparker
Prowler
15 | 0
Hello, I was wondering just how hard some of the very hard labelled dungeons are in the game, right now im doing easy dungeons and Im still doing pretty well. Is there like a huge difficulty curb that I need to watch out for?