Dual Wild barbarian still work?

Procs are not working
Windform works with dual wield procs?
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Wulf wrote:How does TTAD work exactly? Every hit I do hits them for the specific amount, so in a way it's exactly like rainbow dmg, but physical? How does that work with multihitting spells like ancient hands/iceburst/stormblast?

It's been awhile since I've seen anything about TTAD, but here's what I remember. TTAD applies another "hit" for the total amount of TTAD across all items that can be affected by things like doom, wolf companion, etc. Not sure if it carries elemental damage or crushing blow, , fairly certain it won't apply any "on striking" procs. I hope someone with more knowledge on the subject can chime in here, as i also dont know how it works with multihitting skills.
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How the fuck do you beat Arihan, High Priest of the Triune???????

I've been trying for 2 hours and got nowhere besides about 52 deaths. Getting so pissed im about to delete the shit.
suchbalance
Team Member
1757 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Shovelspoon wrote:
Wulf wrote:How does TTAD work exactly? Every hit I do hits them for the specific amount, so in a way it's exactly like rainbow dmg, but physical? How does that work with multihitting spells like ancient hands/iceburst/stormblast?

It's been awhile since I've seen anything about TTAD, but here's what I remember. TTAD applies another "hit" for the total amount of TTAD across all items that can be affected by things like doom, wolf companion, etc. Not sure if it carries elemental damage or crushing blow, , fairly certain it won't apply any "on striking" procs. I hope someone with more knowledge on the subject can chime in here, as i also dont know how it works with multihitting skills.

TTAD item stat = applies the listed value once per melee attack, numbers were buffed relative to monster hp in the latest patch.

TTAD skill stat = increases the base physical damage of any hit (attack/spell/projectile), as long as the hit deals at least some physical damage by itself.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Effective wrote:How the fuck do you beat Arihan, High Priest of the Triune???????

I've been trying for 2 hours and got nowhere besides about 52 deaths. Getting so pissed im about to delete the shit.

Charm him with the oskill from the book from the cow boss. He fights the Un targetable Primus Messenger in the big room before going into Arihan's temple.

Primus's missiles the degen effect and will slowly take arihans life away. Just keep him charmed so primus will target Arihan. If you die, you need to drop the book and pick it back up to re-apply the aura that it gives, otherwise when you charm Arihan, the missiles will heal him, not damage him.
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
L H wrote:
Effective wrote:How the fuck do you beat Arihan, High Priest of the Triune???????

Charm him with the oskill from the book from the cow boss. He fights the Un targetable Primus Messenger in the big room before going into Arihan's temple.

Primus's missiles the degen effect and will slowly take arihans life away. Just keep him charmed so primus will target Arihan. If you die, you need to drop the book and pick it back up to re-apply the aura that it gives, otherwise when you charm Arihan, the missiles will heal him, not damage him.

I don't get it. I'm exhausted from doing the same thing for almost 3 hours.. I either die from having 1 hp, tele around like crazy OR they tele him way away. It's just impossible to do. By the time he even get's remotely close to anyone the stupid minions tele him away so I have to start all over again.
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Effective wrote:
L H wrote:

I don't get it. I'm exhausted from doing the same thing for almost 3 hours.. I either die from having 1 hp, tele around like crazy OR they tele him way away. It's just impossible to do. By the time he even get's remotely close to anyone the stupid minions tele him away so I have to start all over again.

Someone mind finishing it for me? He's half dead. It'll take me another 3 hours to kill him and I've already broke one mouse.

I have to go to work soon. I'd rather not waste 4 hours of my life doing this just to have to restart again and take another 8-9 hours to do it......
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Couple of questions:

1)Best drop place for shrines still TFauzt, right? (shitty rng then)
2)Is there whiskey in the jar-o?
Dugma
Vampiress
35 | 3
anyone knows if assur area is going to get changed any time soon? once triggered there are no walls to him, so he teleports non stop, he follows you even to the tiny shitty area b4 assur's area at which point its just retarded with all teleport having global cooldown and that area being "closed off" so he wont follow you anymore anywhere....
Edited by Dugma 6 years.
dprazak
Cultist
24 | 2
Is it possible to stack enough on death procs to kill/damage heroic bosses?? Aka can I suicide bomb belilal to death??