Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
nemmate wrote:
IronMan wrote:
nemmate wrote:One little question : where is the boss in the kingdom of shadow ? I ran everywhere, but I didn't found him ! Thanks a lot

He's kinda hard to find if you don't know where he is. My description would be like this:
1.Go all the way to the left.
2.Go down at a constant angle. So, down in a straight but slightly slanted line. At some point you have to teleport over a gap to keep going.
3.Once you reach all the way to the bottom you start going right.
4.There will be multiple opportunities to go up now. You have to take the 3rd (or 4th?). It's one of the two and you can recognize it by the fact that there is some stone road on that way going up.
5. There should now be the boss surounded by more Zombies.

Thanks so much, I ran a little bit everywhere and I found him, but because of a dsync, my char was dead . For the second try, I tried to found him, but after 2-3 minutes I abandoned. And it was so late, so I went to sleep. It's OK with my char, I run fast with my bear druid, but its really one of the dungeons that I don't like

Sounds good. I'm currently contemplating trying out a werebear because I'm running into walls with my current char.

What guides do you recommend and is the info in these guides still up to date?
nemmate
Grubber
300 | 8
Muilpeer wrote:
nemmate wrote:
IronMan wrote:
nemmate wrote:One little question : where is the boss in the kingdom of shadow ? I ran everywhere, but I didn't found him ! Thanks a lot

He's kinda hard to find if you don't know where he is. My description would be like this:
1.Go all the way to the left.
2.Go down at a constant angle. So, down in a straight but slightly slanted line. At some point you have to teleport over a gap to keep going.
3.Once you reach all the way to the bottom you start going right.
4.There will be multiple opportunities to go up now. You have to take the 3rd (or 4th?). It's one of the two and you can recognize it by the fact that there is some stone road on that way going up.
5. There should now be the boss surounded by more Zombies.

Thanks so much, I ran a little bit everywhere and I found him, but because of a dsync, my char was dead . For the second try, I tried to found him, but after 2-3 minutes I abandoned. And it was so late, so I went to sleep. It's OK with my char, I run fast with my bear druid, but its really one of the dungeons that I don't like

Sounds good. I'm currently contemplating trying out a werebear because I'm running into walls with my current char.

What guides do you recommend and is the info in these guides still up to date?

It's not so complicated to 120-125. All points to strength. I put the same skill points (with some changes), like the old guide :
I maxed : werebear form, the 2 skills after (one for slow, and the other for fhr and attack rating), idol of scosglen and the passiv (for more defense), barkskin. I put one point for the last bear skill (life leach) and 0 for the last skill scosglen. 1 point melee mastery, max the mastery skill with phys res, and for the moment I maxed the mastery skill with curse/poison reduction (which I will change after a respec). In the reward tree I maxed the vine (after 130 I will change for fearie fire), and of course max symbiosis for more avoid. I put also 5-7 points to rend, but just after lvl115.

I leveled up with TU's :
Balanced Axe, Kite Shield (the last item to T4, because of the dexterity requirements), Wolf Head, Breast Plate, Light Gauntlets, Light Plated Boots, Light Belt. Sorry if I write like this, I've got 15 minutes before my shift in the restaurant.

Right now I am at lvl 124, after nemesis quest I have :
Sclosgen Set, I found the wolf set armor and for the moment I got the TU light plated boots, which I will change for a Wind Runner runeword or a SU, if I found something.

Farming is longer than with some other classes, but it's safe, really safe. If you have another question, you can. But just one thing, I'm not the player with most experience, but I love the bear druid.
Imp
5 | 0
Suddenly I can't play. I can play normally the previous two days. It's no use reloading the game! help!

[2023-03-15 02:55:47] Failed to Display
[2023-03-15 02:55:48] Could not add "Run as Admin" option for F:\anhei2\Median XL Launcher\Median XL Launcher.exe. ||| TypeError: Cannot read property 'values' of undefined
12 hours
ImageImage
nemmate
Grubber
300 | 8
I had a goblin in Duncraig which "drops uniques". After I killed I had just 6-7 arcane crystals, but zero unique...... The same happened with a rift inspector in Kurast3000.... one set item, and 6 blue items.... it's a bug or the drops are just really random ??
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1437 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
nemmate wrote:I had a goblin in Duncraig which "drops uniques". After I killed I had just 6-7 arcane crystals, but zero unique...... The same happened with a rift inspector in Kurast3000.... one set item, and 6 blue items.... it's a bug or the drops are just really random ??

Probably failed uniques. The first thing the game picks is the base item, then gives you a unique version of that base. If the base item has no unique version (or if the ilvl is not high enough to give you a unique version of it, which wont happen in mxl i think), you will get a failed unique which is just a rare item with double durability. There are a few bases that dont have (sacred) unique versions, so you can get unlucky.
nemmate
Grubber
300 | 8
Istaryu wrote:
nemmate wrote:I had a goblin in Duncraig which "drops uniques". After I killed I had just 6-7 arcane crystals, but zero unique...... The same happened with a rift inspector in Kurast3000.... one set item, and 6 blue items.... it's a bug or the drops are just really random ??

Probably failed uniques. The first thing the game picks is the base item, then gives you a unique version of that base. If the base item has no unique version (or if the ilvl is not high enough to give you a unique version of it, which wont happen in mxl i think), you will get a failed unique which is just a rare item with double durability. There are a few bases that dont have (sacred) unique versions, so you can get unlucky.

Thanks for clarify this. Unlucky.... Maybe yes, maybe no. I didn't have SU items from the goblin, but I had some arcane crystals, which are nice for jewelcrafting for exemple
McLovin
Lava Lord
90 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
how much all res do I need for lab 9 & 10. I know they have pierce, so I have to stack even more res than max. But how much do I need?
I have 230 F/C/L (all 90%). Is that enough? And any tips to kill Phobos?
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1127 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Can you restore an item passed 100% and see any benefit? For example, if I restored Endless Pride to 200% would it double the bonus affixs given? Just curious.
IronMan
Lava Lord
90 | 9
Newbking wrote:Can you restore an item passed 100% and see any benefit? For example, if I restored Endless Pride to 200% would it double the bonus affixs given? Just curious.

nope
McLovin
Lava Lord
90 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nvm...