Discuss Median XL!
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Philby wrote:
Dumda wrote:
Johnny Impak wrote:Lvl 130-140: Fauztinville and Bremmtown. Dagger necro can most likely farm this place, admitting you have good dr% and defense. Most damage is physical, so be prepared for that.

135 is the end on fautz after you going to get nothing there in terms of xp and i assume bremmtown is the same as well been a while since ive been there.
After that you need to level in labs higher level labs. Look for alvl which is less then 3-4lower than you actuall lvl so you get decentish exp but getting to 140 is a long journey.

Yeah and what's the point anyway ? One or two points in your main skill will not change your build (unless you need to reach some cap). I see it as a side effect of your farming sessions, not a goal on its own...

depends highly on your gear. those 10 levels might allow for a couple more cycles in your wormhole, one more UMO or a couple MOs on your gear, which can be huge if you are using any part of the henchmen set or
Natalya's Deception
Natalya's Deception
Quilted Armor (Sacred)

Defense: 2263 to 2331
Required Level: 80
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 120
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Quadrupled
Socketed (6)
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Philby wrote:
Dumda wrote:
Johnny Impak wrote:Lvl 130-140: Fauztinville and Bremmtown. Dagger necro can most likely farm this place, admitting you have good dr% and defense. Most damage is physical, so be prepared for that.

135 is the end on fautz after you going to get nothing there in terms of xp and i assume bremmtown is the same as well been a while since ive been there.
After that you need to level in labs higher level labs. Look for alvl which is less then 3-4lower than you actuall lvl so you get decentish exp but getting to 140 is a long journey.

Yeah and what's the point anyway ? One or two points in your main skill will not change your build (unless you need to reach some cap). I see it as a side effect of your farming sessions, not a goal on its own...

Will not change your build? What
- More MO/UMO slots
- More flat attributes
- More skill points
- More max skill level
- More HP/Mana per level
- More charms
- More cycle for wormhole
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pinball wrote:
Philby wrote:
Dumda wrote:

Will not change your build? What
- More MO/UMO slots
- More flat attributes
- More skill points
- More max skill level
- More HP/Mana per level
- More charms
- More cycle for wormhole

True. I had no idea, it was just a way to provoke smart answers. I'm taking good note of all this, for when I'm lazy leveling past 135 :-]
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
EnkerZan wrote:Another question I just remembered to ask, how is retaliate damage calculated?
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Philby wrote:True. I had no idea, it was just a way to provoke smart answers. I'm taking good note of all this, for when I'm lazy leveling past 135 :-]

Farming dunc or fauzt will gives you exp anyways so you will level when you do farming. Dunc is good for 130-135 and then fauzt 135-140 for fauzt. Dunc is good for farming SU and fauzt is good for jewelry (amulet/ring/jewel/SSSUU)
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
By the way, how do you apply trophy the Bremmtown charm ? Can I just get there with my upgraded charm and trophy already in the cube, kill him within 30 sec and cube the whole package after that ? Or do I need to pick up the charm, upgrade it then trophy it within xx sec ? I don't know if I'm doing it in time or not, but it's not working so maybe it's something else I'm doing wrong...
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Philby wrote:By the way, how do you apply trophy the Bremmtown charm ? Can I just get there with my upgraded charm and trophy already in the cube, kill him within 30 sec and cube the whole package after that ? Or do I need to pick up the charm, upgrade it then trophy it within xx sec ? I don't know if I'm doing it in time or not, but it's not working so maybe it's something else I'm doing wrong...

Yeah you just need to do "get there with my upgraded charm and trophy already in the cube, kill him within 30 sec and cube the whole package after that".

If you cant do trophy upgrading then try to check the timing, then make sure you dont let your summons enter Bremm with you because the game will give that summon "a timer marked" instead of you, so no reward even you do it in right time. Also, actually there is something weird with this trophy since many people have been reported that they did in 30 secs but cant cube the trophy. Maybe a bug. But well. You still need to try again

EnkerZan wrote:
EnkerZan wrote:Another question I just remembered to ask, how is retaliate damage calculated?

Reflect damage you mean? Like the stat from this staff?
Spire of Kehjan
Spire of Kehjan
War Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 63 to 69
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
+(8 to 10) to All Skills
+(101 to 150) Spell Focus
20% Cast Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
(25 to 50)% to All Attributes
+250 Life Regenerated per Second
Elemental Resists +(30 to 40)%
+(201 to 250) Life after each Kill
250% Damage Reflected
Requirements -40%
Socketed (6)
It only reflect the physic damage from mob
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks !
nazh202
Bone Archer
75 | 0
Philby wrote:Yeah and what's the point anyway ? One or two points in your main skill will not change your build (unless you need to reach some cap). I see it as a side effect of your farming sessions, not a goal on its own...

To make a
Shark (Xis)
with 5 ED MOs on my Eth Spirit Edge ;)
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nazh202 wrote:
Philby wrote:Yeah and what's the point anyway ? One or two points in your main skill will not change your build (unless you need to reach some cap). I see it as a side effect of your farming sessions, not a goal on its own...

To make a
Shark (Xis)
with 5 ED MOs on my Eth Spirit Edge ;)

Wait, you actually CAN to MO eth items ? Hard to believe in...