Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What dmg does those big Quill Rats do in Den of Evil and A1 generally? Magic? It's just weird that I and my merc can survive anything in Baals throne, even trap rats, but then some A1 rat kills your merc with few shots and if you don't run around you are dead no matter what. I know their spikes are kinda boomerangs, but if theiy hit it hurts like hell.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Found a cool item. That Claw with vessel of judgment . Any good build around it ? Thanks for reply !
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Berkabus1 wrote:Found a cool item. That Claw with vessel of judgment . Any good build around it ? Thanks for reply !

No, vessel of justice is terrible without the synergies you get for it as a paladin. its only use is as an offhand claw for the +skills on trap build
Zsombi
Imp
5 | 1
Okay. Another.. Are the overall skill effect limits (eg.: a passive skill that buffs certain things fx. dex, vit & def but some of those things cap out earlier than what would be at max skill level) put in place for safety against reaching some engine/ memory limitation or is it an arbitrary balance decision to force people to rely more on equipment ? Or was it some other reason?
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Helzopro wrote:What do you mean how its calculated? It's just a weapon damage nova, deals the damage it says on the tooltip, nothing to do with how much damage you take.

Just making sure. And what of Reflect Damage? How is this calculated?
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
643 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nazh202 wrote:
Ruubel wrote:
nazh202 wrote:
Philby wrote:Yeah and what's the point anyway ? One or two points in your main skill will not change your build (unless you need to reach some cap). I see it as a side effect of your farming sessions, not a goal on its own...

To make a
Shark (Xis)
with 5 ED MOs on my Eth Spirit Edge ;)

Wait, you actually CAN to MO eth items ? Hard to believe in...

Yes, I did it a couple times. Also no document says that you can't MO eth items

hm, somewhere I knew that you can only lucky eth items, but not MO.
Edited by Ruubel 3 years.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ruubel wrote:
nazh202 wrote:
Ruubel wrote:
nazh202 wrote:
Philby wrote:Yeah and what's the point anyway ? One or two points in your main skill will not change your build (unless you need to reach some cap). I see it as a side effect of your farming sessions, not a goal on its own...

To make a
Shark (Xis)
with 5 ED MOs on my Eth Spirit Edge ;)

Wait, you actually CAN to MO eth items ? Hard to believe in...

Yes, I did it a couple times. Also no document says that you can't MO eth items

well, here is the cach, what MOST OF do not know: as long as you do not lucky your ethereal item, you can MO as you want (somebody might test whether it applies to UMOs too ) BUT as soon as you apply lucky cract, you cant MO this eth item anymore.

That's false.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone ever had any success re-rolling unique rings and amulets or is it a complete waste of ACs?

Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
tbone503 wrote:Anyone ever had any success re-rolling unique rings and amulets or is it a complete waste of ACs?

It's not waste but it's mostly->totally not worth if only you don't desperately need some TU ring/ammy. I'm usually rolling an unique jewelry only when i have some AC leftovers and still using trashy shit like magic ammy/rings from act1-2 (at this point even sucky disengagements rocks)... Also i may decide to roll Athulua oracle/Xorines for chars that very lack of attack rating (and cannot be frozen from Oracle can be really useful, it helped me alot in Dunc to counter situations when you get frozen in middle of horde and mostly it lead to RIP)

PS: Trying to get lotteried specific jewelry piece (esp if it's not most frequently rolled uniques) is total waste at any case. May take hundreds and hundreds ACs for just single piece. Finding rare for me is alot easier/faster.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Can anyone tell me how herald of the end opens the red door? How to use pulsating worldstone shard? :coolstorybob: