No need thanks.
Edited by Anonymous: 6 years.
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
L H wrote:
Grasshopper wrote:Can anyone explain this?...

I have a druid I have not played for a long time. Level 119. Patches have changed the Reward Skills since then.
His Class Charm shows BRC as incomplete. Says he has done: Fear, Greed, Contrition, Knowledge. I guess that means Tram Athulua is still to be done.

Strange things are:

1. He has points in all 3 reward skills showing in the tab, including Symbiosis, the BRC skill.

2. Symbiosis shows 9/4 points.

I do not understand either of these things.

The character was specced on a different patch. Symbiosis didn't exist before. It used to be Lifeshield, so he had 9 points in that, but since Symbiosis replaced it, its capped at 4.

It's just a patch changing issue. It's not compatible with current.

I am not sure that explanation can be right. How can it have the BRC skill specced at 9/4 when the class charm shows that it has never had the BRC skill.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Grasshopper wrote:I am not sure that explanation can be right. How can it have the BRC skill specced at 9/4 when the class charm shows that it has never had the BRC skill.

The recipe for completing the BRC has been changed too, you probably could put points there before but not anymore.
malys1
Fallen
1 | 0
Can not connect characters after logging out
Failed to join game
The name of the character is KALESS
Please check.
:cry: :cry:
Edited by malys1 6 years.
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Nitz wrote:
Grasshopper wrote:I am not sure that explanation can be right. How can it have the BRC skill specced at 9/4 when the class charm shows that it has never had the BRC skill.

The recipe for completing the BRC has been changed too, you probably could put points there before but not anymore.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have checked changes in the change log as far back as I can see links for (I can't see anything prior to patch 1.0). The only recipe change I can see is this:

"Black Road Challenge: completion recipe now requires two arcane crystals, instead of 4 hearts"

That change does not seem relevant to this issue. The requirements to unlock the BRC skill seem to have included the need to do the Tran Athulua part all the way back before patch 1.0 as far as I can tell. Am I missing something?

I searched each of the patch notes for keywords "black" and also for "BRC". The only other changes were to the BRC skills on specific classes (again, obviously they are not related to this issue).

My view on this is that whatever the cause, it should not be possible for the BRC skill to be unlocked without doing all the necessary steps. So probably this is a bug? I just wanted to see if someone could explain if I was missing something really obvious.
suchbalance
Team Member
1757 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Drink a belladonna and it'll fix itself.
Superwicked1
Cultist
23 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Quick question where is unformed land and how do I access it
Thanks
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Superwicked1 wrote:Quick question where is unformed land and how do I access it
Thanks

What is unformed land? Can't find it anywhere in docs!
It was renamed to Teganze since 1.1 patch and moved in Torajan jungles. So now full route is: Kurast Docks (very south west from Alkor) - Torajan jungles (south part of map where you will see alot of fetish huts) - Teganze
SNinaNina
Destroyer
6 | 0
Some questions because I'm building a bloodzon, my memory is terrible , and I seem to be really bad at looking this particular point up in the docs. Also, if I looked correctly, the only bloodzon guide is fairly old.

Spell damage+% like on Moonwrap sash. Does it affect all spells, such as balefire and volcano?

Second, physical/magical spell damage is the same thing, such as the affixes on dragon's blood lightplate? Asking especially since I thought I saw a few bonuses on items which only specified magical spell damage as opposed to physical, or I could be nuts.

Thank you again.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
spell damage affects all spells except for feedback ones like tremor or arcane torrent

phys/mag spell damage only affects physical or magical damage spells, like singularity or slayer