Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
the morph doesn't count the weight of your armors , therefore no mater how heavy they are you are not slowed down . Same goes for Superbeast .

running ignores the defense , so do not press the R button
jk95108
Skeleton
2 | 0
thx for speeeeeedy rly :thumb:
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
Where's the BOOK OF SUMMONING? Don't tell me it's from The Summoner again, because it's not, on all difficulties.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
La_minore wrote:Where's the BOOK OF SUMMONING? Don't tell me it's from The Summoner again, because it's not, on all difficulties.

Which version are you playing? Because in the latest version there is no Book of summoning. There is only the Dark Tome or Black Tome (Don't know the real name). And it's found at the summoner in destruction difficulty. Cube it with your class charm and profit.
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
HechtHeftig wrote:
La_minore wrote:Where's the BOOK OF SUMMONING? Don't tell me it's from The Summoner again, because it's not, on all difficulties.

Which version are you playing? Because in the latest version there is no Book of summoning. There is only the Dark Tome or Black Tome (Don't know the real name). And it's found at the summoner in destruction difficulty. Cube it with your class charm and profit.

I'm on version 1.3.2. Just got the Dark Tome, will try it now. Things are a bit confusing...
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
La_minore wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

I'm on version 1.3.2. Just got the Dark Tome, will try it now. Things are a bit confusing...

No worries. I was confused AF as well when I first saw that Dark tome lol. Though its description is self-explanatory, I usually don't read that stuff so yeah... :D
PhilippeMello
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
Hi Guys! Just wanna a confirmation if anyone could put +3 All Skills on Lamen of the Archbishop amulet. Had tried a lot (more than 50) and no luck with oil of luck :D (I know is "20% chance" but after 50 tries mathematically it's broken)
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

I tried the same trick at sp: made a backup save, no luck, overwrite.... My impression - if you do not get it on the first try you wont get it unles you reroll this particular item.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
why bother that much for a crapy amulet? you can find plenty of rares with much better stats on
YchoBicho
Imp
4 | 0
I lost my Horadric Cube during a connection problem within my area. I tried finding it at the Halls of the Dead but nobody dropped it.

Can it still be recovered?