Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Immortal2563 wrote:Poison sorceress here. 11.5khp and that shambler is killing me in seconds is its aura of chill. I made all the charms up to 130 incl. And this one was left at the end and I have no idea how to do it. Even with 90% resists / 13% absorb I am for a few shots of this aura.

I guess it's what someone said. You stand in the blue circle to be immune to the aura maybe.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
So much for standing there you get offended. The Shambler itself, after packing to the max, is not so strong. But there's a bigger problem. Where to stand on this map to avoid Riftwalker nova? A streak of a few of them and I'm dead.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
What's the base chance for sacred item to be SU with zero MF (on realm)?
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Immortal2563 wrote:So much for standing there you get offended. The Shambler itself, after packing to the max, is not so strong. But there's a bigger problem. Where to stand on this map to avoid Riftwalker nova? A streak of a few of them and I'm dead.

What do you mean by "standing there you get offended" and "packing to the max"?

It seems from a YT video, that you blink into melee range to avoid it (the nova)
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Sorry, it's the translator's fault. I mean, when I stand inside it hurts me. The second to redo the character so that it pleases as much damage as possible.
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Immortal2563 wrote:Sorry, it's the translator's fault. I mean, when I stand inside it hurts me. The second to redo the character so that it pleases as much damage as possible.

Which max resistances do you need? Just cold and lightning?
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
patrick_pkl wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:Can someone tell me what's the required pierce to have for farming fauztinville and scosglen ?
I think -100% is enough, but not 100% sure

Should be 135 for fauz and maybe 145 for scosglen

don't find any information on site, but discord bot sad this
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
patrick_pkl wrote:
Immortal2563 wrote:Sorry, it's the translator's fault. I mean, when I stand inside it hurts me. The second to redo the character so that it pleases as much damage as possible.

Which max resistances do you need? Just cold and lightning?

Probably both. Aura of coolness without max resist kills quickly. As for the lightning, these wheels on the ground can be avoided, but sometimes it casts a lightning spell that cannot be avoided anymore. only this nova I wonder what it is.
rngbeast
Vampiress
39 | 0
Hi, can someone explain riftwalker bonus quest a bit. Do I get some swirly aura if I meet the requirements after killing him? Can I leave the area or do I have to cube the eye immediately?

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out. :)
Edited by rngbeast 2 years.
imngocson
Acid Prince
48 | 2
I've just found a Shackles of Ice relic, but when I casted, only few mobs got freezed after many casts. What's the problem with this skill, or I didn't use it properly?