Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
725 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
metasequoia wrote:Might be a dumb question:
Does Bloodlust Increase Elemental Damage as well (playing elemental GT Barb) or is this a case of devious LCS?
Dmg (CS) without Bloodlust (Shamanka): 5k-7,5k
Dmg (CS) with Bloodlust: 5,8-8,7k
Target Dummy Shows no difference in dmg though.


Bloodlust does nothing for IED. To see more accurate numbers, look at the elemental dmg added to weapon on the second page of your character stats screen.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
metasequoia wrote:Might be a dumb question:
Does Bloodlust Increase Elemental Damage as well (playing elemental GT Barb) or is this a case of devious LCS?
Dmg (CS) without Bloodlust (Shamanka): 5k-7,5k
Dmg (CS) with Bloodlust: 5,8-8,7k
Target Dummy Shows no difference in dmg though.


tooltip and page 1 of character screen lies and pretends that your spell damage works on elemental weapon damage

if you're using anything other than normal attack or Whirwlind, it doesn't actually
User avatar
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1681 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Siosilvar wrote:
tooltip and page 1 of character screen lies and pretends that your spell damage works on elemental weapon damage

if you're using anything other than normal attack or Whirwlind, it doesn't actually


Is there a way to change it? Lying char sheet has been around for two decades, there have been so many improvements on game engine and maybe that could be one of them?

I don't mind it but I can often see some people are confused.
King77
Stone Warrior
32 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
has mf been fixed in sigma? like where having more than say..250-400 is actually good now?
User avatar
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1681 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
King77 wrote:has mf been fixed in sigma? like where having more than say..250-400 is actually good now?

That is good. Usually you can't even get more.
King77
Stone Warrior
32 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Edit. Answered my own question here
Edited by King77 1 year.
King77
Stone Warrior
32 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Killed deimoss. Cubed key. Only got 5% spell factor. What I miss? Also don't seem to ever be able to kill the statue things there that make him tougher...
n-gave13
Cog
215 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
how much time for season end ? i go back here after 2 years and don't know , and i wanna start with fresh season
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
n-gave13 wrote:how much time for season end ? i go back here after 2 years and don't know , and i wanna start with fresh season


Probably something between 2 - 3 week, may be 4.
King77
Stone Warrior
32 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
n-gave13 wrote:how much time for season end ? i go back here after 2 years and don't know , and i wanna start with fresh season

I also return back after many years. Before sigma even was released. Perhaps you'd like to start together? Doing single player right now to learn boss locations and drop rates etc.