Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Siosilvar wrote:
GoochMcNuts wrote:Divine judgment says it does 66% weapon dmg so does that mean that each of those little stars are each 66% weapon dmg? and if so does that mean that the stars work with life leech and life on striking?

Yes.

(also it should be 110% weapon damage, no?)

hurray, also I'm looking at median xl fandom so the site might be out of date.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
GoochMcNuts wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:
GoochMcNuts wrote:Divine judgment says it does 66% weapon dmg so does that mean that each of those little stars are each 66% weapon dmg? and if so does that mean that the stars work with life leech and life on striking?

Yes.

Not just might be out of date, most of that wiki is legitimately 2-3 years old and some of it wasn't even updated for Sigma 1.0 let alone recent versions. Don't trust anything except the maps (and even then, double check upload date).
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Siosilvar wrote:
GoochMcNuts wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:

Yes.

Not just might be out of date, most of that wiki is legitimately 2-3 years old and some of it wasn't even updated for Sigma 1.0 let alone recent versions. Don't trust anything except the maps (and even then, double check upload date).

good to know ty :D
Chozothebrozo
Sasquatch
67 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey there - Looked on a few historical posts, seems like this may have been a functionality of the forum shop at one point but maybe discontinued...

Is there any mechanism available still to transfer TSW characters to single player/offline?
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone know when this current season ends?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Chozothebrozo wrote:Hey there - Looked on a few historical posts, seems like this may have been a functionality of the forum shop at one point but maybe discontinued...

Is there any mechanism available still to transfer TSW characters to single player/offline?

Nope

eurekaaaa wrote:Anyone know when this current season ends?

Nope. Probably around March 10th, but nothing is announced yet
beeger21
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Question im going to make a character that i can craft all gear for mf build but what character is best for it
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
beeger21 wrote:Question im going to make a character that i can craft all gear for mf build but what character is best for it

Sorc.
Sardonic
Gravedigger
194 | 8
Guys,

Currently playing Bow Zon for the first time. https://median-xl.com/char/SardonicsBowZon

I am trying to follow a few builds that have the same bow as myself. Now the damage is there, but what I am lacking is survivability. Is there a way to leech with an elemental build? What is the best way to sustain life with this build?
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Quick question about empyrean touch. It turns items ethereal so if I were to use it on battlemaiden (sacred war scepter) it would take the base weapon dmg 38-52 and multiply it by 50% so it would be 57-78 and then apply all the min/max dmg, ed, ewd, etc. on top of that right?