Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Chance wrote:Which sacred rare should I keep?

Rares? Whatever you intend to shrine craft with. Without any other information, I'd just say the strongest base items (most damage or defense), and the lowest-requirement armors, with the exceptions that Long Sword is better than War Sword (for the sockets) and Light Plate is the highest defense armor without a speed penalty.
Fellerd
Thunder Beetle
58 | 11
Siosilvar wrote:

Rares? Whatever you intend to shrine craft with. Without any other information, I'd just say the strongest base items (most damage or defense), and the lowest-requirement armors, with the exceptions that Long Sword is better than War Sword (for the sockets) and Light Plate is the highest defense armor without a speed penalty.

To add-make sure the items are ilvl 99-some of the most desired rolls are around or at that lvl.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Fellerd wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:

To add-make sure the items are ilvl 99-some of the most desired rolls are around or at that lvl.

Ah, yeah, I don't usually worry about that because everything in Hell is ilvl 99, but good point. I think ilvl 97 is enough on naginatas and 95 on everything else, but it doesn't hurt to just pick 99s to be sure.
TTraw
Bone Archer
73 | 7
I forgot which files to copy-paste in order to play diablo without CD required. Anyone remember?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
TTraw wrote:I forgot which files to copy-paste in order to play diablo without CD required. Anyone remember?

all MPQ files
TTraw
Bone Archer
73 | 7
Siosilvar wrote:
TTraw wrote:I forgot which files to copy-paste in order to play diablo without CD required. Anyone remember?

all MPQ files

thx luv
CaoBao
Bone Archer
72 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
What does lightning streak skill do?
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
Is it ok to trade 40% potion heal for Spell Focus and Elemental damage?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
-