Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
-
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Chance wrote:Is it ok to trade 40% potion heal for Spell Focus and Elemental damage?

WTF?????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
godoffails
Bone Archer
78 | 8
Chance wrote:Is it ok to trade 40% potion heal for Spell Focus and Elemental damage?

If you're talking of scroll, sure it will improve damage and you need it if using crafted scepter.

Better use this with a regen passive/buff or good life after each kill to sustain.

"In Valthek's maze btw"
Azenoth
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How does one level past level 145? I remember back when I played a lot, I didn't get anymore experience from anything once I got to lvl 145. And when I was level 144, the only thing I got experience from was lab 15s. Yet I see people on the ladder have gotten to 150, so there must be a way. So what do you grind once you hit level 145? And is there a way to lessen the experience penalty from outleveling areas?
Marrt
Djinn
510 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Azenoth wrote:How does one level past level 145? I remember back when I played a lot, I didn't get anymore experience from anything once I got to lvl 145. And when I was level 144, the only thing I got experience from was lab 15s. Yet I see people on the ladder have gotten to 150, so there must be a way. So what do you grind once you hit level 145? And is there a way to lessen the experience penalty from outleveling areas?

You could level to 150 by farming low lab tiers like t9 or t10 with exp equipment and in games with several people (p5 for max xp). I wouldn't say it's worth the time, unless you're really dedicated.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I got to 150 by playing in as many 4p+ games as possible. Helps if you can solo T11+ in those games
godoffails
Bone Archer
78 | 8
altoiddealer wrote:I got to 150 by playing in as many 4p+ games as possible. Helps if you can solo T11+ in those games

Do you remember how many exp/mob you get in those 4p+ games?
When lvl145 to 149 in lab11+.

You dont get any exp alone in lab11 to 15?
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
godoffails wrote:
altoiddealer wrote:I got to 150 by playing in as many 4p+ games as possible. Helps if you can solo T11+ in those games

Do you remember how many exp/mob you get in those 4p+ games?
When lvl145 to 149 in lab11+.

You dont get any exp alone in lab11 to 15?

If memory serves me right, at lvl 145 I’d get about 1/3 to 1/2 bar if I solo’d T11 in a 3p or 4p game. I would get less XP if I solo’d T15, but still “good XP”… 15 stones are unfortunately few and far between, though. When I was lvl 149 and pushing for 150 I would ideally solo T14 in 3p or 4p games, which was relatively safe and would move the bar about 1/6. I lvl’d up to 150 in a 6p T14, which I solo’d most of after m8s perished
godoffails
Bone Archer
78 | 8
Ty, that's a lot of labs to do.

Better don't die to get new stones (-:
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
1) Does wolf companions hunter's mark work in labs?
2) Also, does screaming eagle and hunter mark overwrite each other or do they work together?