Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
GoochMcNuts wrote:Ok so spell pierce cap is -200 but storm zons get an aoe debuff called discharge that puts -20 pierce on enemies and golden chariot also has a proc called mythal that does the same thing. So if I have -200 pierce all ready can I stack it up to -240 with these? Also do these debuffs stack?

Having pierce over 199 is pointless anyways. You need 135 for normal enemies, 150 for bosses, and 199 for Phoboss, deimoss and Samael.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
GoochMcNuts wrote:Ok so spell pierce cap is -200 but storm zons get an aoe debuff called discharge that puts -20 pierce on enemies and golden chariot also has a proc called mythal that does the same thing. So if I have -200 pierce all ready can I stack it up to -240 with these? Also do these debuffs stack?

135 for farming (not in lab), 170 for bosses, 190/199 for special bosses.
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
What are some good non-summoner builds for Scogsglen farming, that don't require insane gear?
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Mobs in Labs tier 9 and 10 have 100% elemental pierce. Says so on the rift stones I think.
People advise to overcap resistances to counteract this, for example in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=71099&hilit=phoboss+pierce

My question:
Presumably, the pierce also applies to my minions. Does overcapping ressists also work for minions? The character screen says max minion res is 75%. Does getting more minion res (up to 175?) help them survive better in labs 9/10?

Only relevant for tanky summons like veil king or bats obviously
Warondar
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
The 'Short Question Thread' is now a 3221 page behemoth with 32,203 posts! It's probably the longest thread? That's an oxymoron I would think... and yes I'm a moron, but that's besides the point. :hammer:
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Why are item triggered resurrects just lame skeletons now?
All themed uniques with resurrects are ruined, no more cool army of random monsters.
What is up with that.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone got tips on the targeting of Rising Dawn? I'm testing out the Relic and it just seems to shoot in a straight line and is very tough to land on any kind of monster that doesn't stand still for 5-10 seconds. Is there a trick to using the skill or do I just need to get gud?

Edit: Nvm got it all figured out.
n-gave13
Cog
215 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Give a 2.1 notes and server, 2.0 is dead already :)
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
What does Veil King Plague Grasp do on the Sacred Unique sword Shadowfang ( 20% Ctc lvl 40 Veil King Plague Grasp on Melee Attack )
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is shackles of ice not working right? I just found it as a relic and took it for a test run and it doesn't seem to freeze anything in place.