Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Crash wrote:
Captcha wrote:
tbone503 wrote:Each one is immune to something different. You'll need to have a way to deal each of the elemental damages to each one separately. You may need to gear swap for each depending on what kind of build you have.

Sure but these said "Immune to all damage" and they were at the cold area and my damage is lightning or magic (neither of those did any damage to them).

They are no longer immune to all but their own element, you can use whatever damage type you want. You need to kill all the mini's before the ultra drops his shield (and he will continuously spawn new mini's, so manage your mobs). The skeletons, if any are still alive upon the ultra and mini spawns, will remain immune to all until the ultra is dead. Just be sure you clear everything, sometimes it can get real weird if you accidentally miss one mini that moved too far away from the ultra. Then you can proceed to the next one.

It's worth noting the skeletons lose their immunity if they're sufficiently far away from other elementals, mini or ultra. An observation I made getting my set so I could farm fautz
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Does Purify always deal 1250 damage over 5 seconds or is there a way to increase it?
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Always 1250 over 5 seconds. Open wounds doesn’t affect it anymore
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Empower wrote:
JustinPeters wrote:Newb question: With the new run/spring mechanic, does it still lower your defense to zero while running?

Yes

You'll also reduce your block chance to 1/3 of what it normally is.
riddyl
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
When equipping Natashas Legacy runeword, should I get a usable skill for Devils Omen, or is it a passive?
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
It is a passive. It adds a bunch of stats.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So I'm getting ready to make an Oris's Herald. Anyone know if it makes any difference if I try the oil of conjuration before making the runeword or after making the runeword is best? In other words if I roll oil of conjurations on the scepter until it succeeds to give 10% to spell damage, will I loose that once I put the 6 x magic runestones in to make Oris?
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tbone503 wrote:So I'm getting ready to make an Oris' Herald. Anyone know if it makes any difference if I try the oil of conjuration before making the runeword or after making the runeword is best? In other words if I roll oil of conjurations on the scepter until it succeeds to give 10% to spell damage, will I loose that once I put the 6 x magic runestones in to make Oris?

I think I answered my own question. I forgot that Oris' can roll with 0 to 4 skills. Definitely want to roll the oil of conjurations after making the runeword as not much point in wasting a successful oil roll on one that may end up with a 0, 1 or 2 to skills.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Is the Countess any good for farming runes?
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HurtSmash404 wrote:Is the Countess any good for farming runes?

Her treasure drop was improved but you only get that once so not so good for farming.