Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
lparker wrote:Hello, I was wondering just how hard some of the very hard labelled dungeons are in the game, right now im doing easy dungeons and Im still doing pretty well. Is there like a huge difficulty curb that I need to watch out for?

There will be pretty high wall at 120 ubers so be ready that you won't take on them easy with early gear and no sigs..
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hey guys. Was there any post or news about Sigma 2.0?

I heard it will released in May but not sure. Does Devs(love you guys) said anything about it or still just expectations?

Can't wait to see it!
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
matdoo wrote:Hey guys. Was there any post or news about Sigma 2.0?

I heard it will released in May but not sure. Does Devs(love you guys) said anything about it or still just expectations?

Can't wait to see it!

It has been announced on discord, so I guess more info is coming soon.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
If I get a bad roll on an enchanted rune word can I use oil of disjunction on it and get the jewels and base back? I don't care if I lose the rune but rolling the jewels and the item base are the hard parts.
kortt
Core Lord
390 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
GoochMcNuts wrote:If I get a bad roll on an enchanted rune word can I use oil of disjunction on it and get the jewels and base back? I don't care if I lose the rune but rolling the jewels and the item base are the hard parts.

Socketed item + Oil of Disjunction + perfect gem x3 → separate item and socket fillers
Non-magical socketed items are grey, and therefore include runewords. The price is higher for these items to prevent unhealthy amounts of runeword rerolling. Does not work with xis words
lparker
Prowler
15 | 0
Does anybody by any chance know the best place to farm the Lazarus set?
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
lparker wrote:Does anybody by any chance know the best place to farm the Lazarus set?

K3K is a good place to farm sets but there is always that 1 piece that doesn't drop often I would say dunc for the harder piece
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
what is rathma's chosen?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
ee_wklaa wrote:what is rathma's chosen?

one of the necro uberskills. invulnerable summon with deadly strike/phys damage aura
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
what is Symphony of Destruction?
Edited by ee_wklaa 2 years.