Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
KaliszM
Prowler
16 | 0
Jampula wrote:That's weird. With casters I mostly use Abjurer

Can u recommend me a proper gear for Abjurer?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ornate crafts
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
He's lvl 50. Leather honorifics + Queen of Glass/Aerin Orbiter (his innate def bonus is enough for a long time) until you get sacred rare base items and ornate shrines. He survives anything without a trouble to about Terror a4. And don't worry about Nihlathak on Hatred, just continue on to Baal and begin Terror.
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
KaliszM wrote:
Jampula wrote:That's weird. With casters I mostly use Abjurer

Can u recommend me a proper gear for Abjurer?

You could see the gear in totem nec guide
Perihelion
Prowler
15 | 0
I might have gotten something mixed up but D2Stats is the program that has the drop alert right? I saw a thread on here that I can't find now that had screen caps of higher item drops being announced on screen. I can't figure out how to make it do that though. Also can't get the drop filter to work. I press the home button and it says its toggling but nothing changes.
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
Perihelion wrote:I might have gotten something mixed up but D2Stats is the program that has the drop alert right? I saw a thread on here that I can't find now that had screen caps of higher item drops being announced on screen. I can't figure out how to make it do that though. Also can't get the drop filter to work. I press the home button and it says its toggling but nothing changes.

Press home then alt to keep name of items always appear, press alt again to disable it. You have to press Shift and Home at the same time to use drop filter, If it doesn't work, try to download dropfilter.dll and install vcx86 again :)
Perihelion
Prowler
15 | 0
PhucHung wrote:
Perihelion wrote:I might have gotten something mixed up but D2Stats is the program that has the drop alert right? I saw a thread on here that I can't find now that had screen caps of higher item drops being announced on screen. I can't figure out how to make it do that though. Also can't get the drop filter to work. I press the home button and it says its toggling but nothing changes.

Press home then alt to keep name of items always appear, press alt again to disable it. You have to press Shift and Home at the same time to use drop filter, If it doesn't work, try to download dropfilter.dll and install vcx86 again :)

Thank you
edit: There is another function I was looking for, that announces on screen when sets and su and etc drop
Edited by Perihelion 6 years.
rapcior
Vampiress
37 | 1
What's is the best merc for barb summoner ?
Bear stance for main stance, Kraken for switch ? If i change for kraken i die... Any solution ?
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
Perihelion wrote:
PhucHung wrote:

Thank you
edit: There is another function I was looking for, that announces on screen when sets and su and etc drop

That is Dropfilter?
Perihelion
Prowler
15 | 0
No, not to filter low items from showing, or to toggle alt instead of holding it, I mean it announced as a line of text like if someone was typing things, when high end items drop, like I said it might not even be the same program but I saw it in a thread here and now can't find it.

Edit: I guess what I should be asking is, how do I turn on the notifier?

Edit2: Nevermind, I was using an older version that didn't have the notifier in it
Edited by Perihelion 6 years.