Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Maxxibait
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Hello
I see some videos where unique/set drops are notified on the top left section of the screen. How do i enable that?
Are there any common loot filter addons that are allowed to use here?
How do i get them in that case? I have searched on the forum and found dropfilter_2 but however the download link doesnt work anymore.
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Maxxibait wrote:Hello
I see some videos where unique/set drops are notified on the top left section of the screen. How do i enable that?
Are there any common loot filter addons that are allowed to use here?
How do i get them in that case? I have searched on the forum and found dropfilter_2 but however the download link doesnt work anymore.

filter/notifier is part of d2stat reader.
you will find working link here:

https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Why cannot we kill anything with throw ssin build and necro melee build? Was this supposed to give us to understand that you should not play these buildami a pestilience necro and caster ssin?
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
obviously you are doing something wrong, hard to say cause your post doesn't include specifics
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
well, i got like 7 rws on me, m8 too, we both play like a few ladders ago and we cannot kill anything whilst playing not so long ago i could do all a1 with normal tier 1 scythe.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
darkstorm wrote:well, i got like 7 rws on me, m8 too, we both play like a few ladders ago and we cannot kill anything whilst playing not so long ago i could do all a1 with normal tier 1 scythe.

For sin: try crafting a sacred balanced knife with shadowblade on striking. It stuns enemies and does 5 k magic damage. Along with the many hits of maelstrom and wychwind, it'll proc so many times that most enemies will die rather quickly.

As for melee nec: It'll get reworked in the next patch. For now you should try getting ancients hand on a necromancer dagger as main attack.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:
darkstorm wrote:well, i got like 7 rws on me, m8 too, we both play like a few ladders ago and we cannot kill anything whilst playing not so long ago i could do all a1 with normal tier 1 scythe.

For sin: try crafting a sacred balanced knife with shadowblade on striking. It stuns enemies and does 5 k magic damage. Along with the many hits of maelstrom and wychwind, it'll proc so many times that most enemies will die rather quickly.

As for melee nec: It'll get reworked in the next patch. For now you should try getting ancients hand on a necromancer dagger as main attack.

Ancient's hand in combination with -enemy fire resistance works really well for melee necro. But since the new ladder is not far away, I also suggest waiting it out.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You guys are overseeing the main point here. He is dying to Steelfur Titans with a melee necromancer. Steelfur Titans have a huge reflective Thorns aura. You're basically killing yourself if you hit them with high physical melee damage.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:For sin: try crafting a sacred balanced knife with shadowblade on striking. (...)

On 18 lvl?

On 19 lvl?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
darkstorm wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:For sin: try crafting a sacred balanced knife with shadowblade on striking. (...)

On 18 lvl?

On 19 lvl?

If you are unable to handle the game in the early times of easiest difficulty where monsters are tailor-made to be extra easy, then you are doing it wrong.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi