Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
xm1
Invader
9 | 9
Quick question, anyone know what's the highest wdm oskill? :)
IronMan
Lava Lord
90 | 9
Ok, Legion of the Damned is bugged so that killing the inital Statues with Poison damage (im assuming thats the cause) sometimes does not count them as killed. First Legion this season I ran in, killed all statues, had none of them respawn in their invincible version, no adds spawned, boss just stood in the middle casting stuff remaining invincible forever.

Does anybody have a makeshift solution for this problem till it gets fixed? Like, some oSkill that scales with poison spd or is just baseline strong enough to kill statues and easily accessible
Torrasque
Abomination
150 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Were the “Eye” monsters removed? The act 1-5 guys like the Faeries only at Canyon of the Magi in act 2 and you cubed the eyes to make the charm. I been looking through patch notes but my eyes hurt from reading so much <_<
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
Torrasque wrote:Were the “Eye” monsters removed? The act 1-5 guys like the Faeries only at Canyon of the Magi in act 2 and you cubed the eyes to make the charm. I been looking through patch notes but my eyes hurt from reading so much <_<

Yes, they got removed a while back along with the other mini games.
Tnt1094
Abomination
152 | 16
I play as a Necromancer, I ran into a performance problem in FAUZTINVILLE and DUNCRAIG and other locations where there are a lot of monsters, I tried all renderings on all wildly lagging 1 run wild lags, on the second it is almost not playable framite wild from 5 to 60 fps + wild starters that it is even impossible to move, maybe something can be done, turn down the effects so that the engine copes?
Mythkiller
Prowler
16 | 1
Playing TSW for the first time. Question about alts. Can I pass set items/signets of learnings/charms to my alts as long my main isnt logged in and actively helping the alt level?
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Mythkiller wrote:Playing TSW for the first time. Question about alts. Can I pass set items/signets of learnings/charms to my alts as long my main isnt logged in and actively helping the alt level?

Copied from !multilog-command in Discord:

Multilogging rule and how not to get banned for it:
Muling: Stay in town while you are muling. Do not leave your mule in town while you kill monsters with your character.
Two or more people on the same IP: Make sure that either both of you are playing (killing monsters) or both are AFK. If only 1 of you needs to be AFK, then he should quit the game and rejoin later. You may still get the warning, but you won't get banned if you follow this.

Additionally, do not self-rush and do not attempt to multiwindow with more than 2 characters at once. Any offenses here can lead to a temporary ban for first offense. First account ban is typically 8-24h, second 48-72h, third is permanent.
Mythkiller
Prowler
16 | 1
fuppy wrote:
Mythkiller wrote:Playing TSW for the first time. Question about alts. Can I pass set items/signets of learnings/charms to my alts as long my main isnt logged in and actively helping the alt level?

Muling: Stay in town while you are muling. Do not leave your mule in town while you kill monsters with your character.
Two or more people on the same IP: Make sure that either both of you are playing (killing monsters) or both are AFK. If only 1 of you needs to be AFK, then he should quit the game and rejoin later. You may still get the warning, but you won't get banned if you follow this.

Additionally, do not self-rush and do not attempt to multiwindow with more than 2 characters at once. Any offenses here can lead to a temporary ban for first offense. First account ban is typically 8-24h, second 48-72h, third is permanent.

Thanks for that. Just want to be crystal clear lol. So based on that, I can login to a game with both my main and my alt and pass gear to my alt, never leaving town, never killing anything. Log off my main and then play the game as my alt (with it being the only logged in char) and I wouldn't be breaking any of those quoted rules, correct?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Mythkiller wrote:
fuppy wrote:

Thanks for that. Just want to be crystal clear lol. So based on that, I can login to a game with both my main and my alt and pass gear to my alt, never leaving town, never killing anything. Log off my main and then play the game as my alt (with it being the only logged in char) and I wouldn't be breaking any of those quoted rules, correct?

yes
nikulo
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi!

im new to median and wanted to ask if theres already an "improve my char" Thread somewhere that i missed? :D

Im playing my first char and would like to know what gear would be the easiest and best to be upgraded.

If theres no such thread i would open one so every noob could post his char there and recieve fast help!
also testing if this link works: https://tsw.vn.cz/char/JaVvar/596e do you see my char? :D

Thanks so much for your time and this amazing mod^^

nico