Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
WReckLess wrote:
Dude Love wrote:
WReckLess wrote:How to obtain blessed oil of luck? I don't see any hints about this in patchnotes.

no longer exists afaik

I saw it on Bojacea stream of MXL 2017.

You didn't, because it doesn't exist anymore.
Shade
|
Potatoes wrote:
annoying cat wrote:it's a stupid question but where's the Lam Essen's Tome located? i'm in terror difficulty now. i looked through all act 3 last night and haven't found it. I haven't tried rerolling the map yet though.

It's in Kurast Bazaar act3. And it's Ruined temple

On the map, it's always the only building that has its entrance facing towards Lower Kurast. Used to be in clod anyway and seems to be the same in MXL.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jampula wrote:@void and New_Fag
All those skills create missiles all the time (it's like you are casting them), so any gear/buffs you have on during the missile creation is taken into account.

well pestilence is different than many other item skills like path of flames. it doesnt disappear when you unequip the item, so the mechanic how it works might be different as well. it could be that it creates an invisible unit, then it would account for the dmg and pierce when it was casted at all times, so im not sure about the credibility of this answer. if you have a link specifically explaining pestillence that would be good, but i doubt it exists
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
void wrote:well pestilence is different than many other item skills like path of flames. it doesnt disappear when you unequip the item, so the mechanic how it works might be different as well. it could be that it creates an invisible unit, then it would account for the dmg and pierce when it was casted at all times, so im not sure about the credibility of this answer. if you have a link specifically explaining pestillence that would be good, but i doubt it exists

True. I just usually test new skills with mh to see how missiles go around and that answer was based on that.

Now I'm curious too... if it's anything like clod Hurricane spell dmg/+skills matter when you cast the spell but pierce when the missile hits?
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Whats the max defense an assassin can have when checking the S key (stats tab) ?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What do you mean? You can get as much as skills and armor will allow, no?
TopDimas
Sasquatch
67 | 3
Dmg 140-50
It is bug? Image
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
Someone won my auction 3 days ago, I've pm'd him the mule account name and pass and he still didn't take it. Can I get banned for it?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
JetJet wrote:Someone won my auction 3 days ago, I've pm'd him the mule account name and pass and he still didn't take it. Can I get banned for it?

If u have already made it possible for them to take the item but they haven't taken it then ur part is done, just leave the item available to them and they will take it whenever they can, no reason for anyone to worry about a ban
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
L H wrote:What do you mean? You can get as much as skills and armor will allow, no?

What i mean is, whats the highest amount of def achievable as assassin (since she has no def passive skills to buff it) so, yea, i know its up to gear/charms. But, how much would be that? 150k? 200k tops?