Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Llewllyn wrote:My skill levels are 70+, which is why I took the passive. Going through farming a trophy at level 138.

Guess you should respec, can stay bloodzon but dont take the upgrades, when you're done farming you can take then.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Is there any way to survive rift bitch 3? The Nova . Can some char tank it? Sometimes i get blasted with lightning whilst in the blue circlew. Does that count as being hit? (Heard that blue circle is safe?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Berkabus1 wrote:Is there any way to survive rift bitch 3? The Nova . Can some char tank it? Sometimes i get blasted with lightning whilst in the blue circlew. Does that count as being hit? (Heard that blue circle is safe?

Not enough sacrifices to RNGesus... Even tho it was pointed as "pure mechanic fight" - still RNG take alot. So you can get retaliate nova while fire aura active... or rift storm right inside safe area of fire aura... Pray RNGesus alot more is my advice.
Some of:
Blue circle only give safety against fire aura that is all around the area while flame icon above boss. Rift storm still can hit and hurt you.
Nova - there's no way to survive it. You forced to teleport on top of boss head
Giu
Core Lord
381 | 60
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Berkabus1 wrote:Is there any way to survive rift bitch 3? The Nova . Can some char tank it? Sometimes i get blasted with lightning whilst in the blue circlew. Does that count as being hit? (Heard that blue circle is safe?

The aura from the blue circle doesnt instantly kill you, you can leave it for a couple of seconds to avoid the circles.
MagnuS
Pit Knight
112 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Giu wrote:

The aura from the blue circle doesnt instantly kill you, you can leave it for a couple of seconds to avoid the circles.

With 90% fire Res you can outheal that dmg with potions, probably
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
MagnuS wrote:
Giu wrote:

Ah so the novas are fire dmg.. Will try! Thanks allt
MagnuS
Pit Knight
112 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Berkabus1 wrote:
MagnuS wrote:
Giu wrote:

Nope, I'm talking about the burn damage when he summon the ice mob

I think the Nova is phys dmg and I don't think you can tank those, unless you have some really good gear and life pool
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
MagnuS wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:
MagnuS wrote:
Giu wrote:

Nope, I'm talking about the burn damage when he summon the ice mob

I think the Nova is phys dmg and I don't think you can tank those, unless you have some really good gear and life pool

Ah ok! Gonna try with paladin instead. Maybe he could get higher defense then my assassin. Thanks for answer!
nikulo
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How do i get TG to trade? is the only way to trade items ? and where is my TG saved?

uberecht
Sasquatch
65 | 6
nikulo wrote:How do i get TG to trade?

Either by donating or trading items to players who already have tg.

nikulo wrote:s the only way to trade items ?

No, you can also trade via "barter economy", i.e. items for items. It is way more inconvenient though.

nikulo wrote: and where is my TG saved?

TG is bound to your forum account (see top right "trade center").