Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Abbadon810 wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:
Abbadon810 wrote:HI, does become ripstar a drop only, i tried to craft one with unique upgrade recepie for so many times but didt get one.

Unique rings/amulets are not craftable

u can upgrade a ring of rare or magic rarity with 2 ac and an oil of Enhancement to a random uniqie one. in 1.8 u could craft ripstar with that. my question is if ripstar is no longer in the pool of results?

Hmm that's interesting I had no idea, always something new to learn.
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
Crosby4HyG wrote:
Abbadon810 wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:
Abbadon810 wrote:HI, does become ripstar a drop only, i tried to craft one with unique upgrade recepie for so many times but didt get one.

u can upgrade a ring of rare or magic rarity with 2 ac and an oil of Enhancement to a random uniqie one. in 1.8 u could craft ripstar with that. my question is if ripstar is no longer in the pool of results?

you can get ripstar by upgrading rare rings,most common are Ring of Truth and Ring of Regha,well,atleast from my x12 tries
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
PizzaGater wrote:does cold/lightning/fire spell dmg helps for elemental bow attacks such as wyrmshot ?

bump
accelarator
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
They only work on elemental procs I think.

What's the best item to feed iron golem? no matter how rare it is to find.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
noibo wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:
Abbadon810 wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:

you can get ripstar by upgrading rare rings,most common are Ring of Truth and Ring of Regha,well,atleast from my x12 tries

Ripstar is a TU so u can craft it with 2AC + Oil but it's rare since there are 10 TU ring. I think it's a full random process so u have almost 10% chance to get the one u want, but I'm not sure about this. Best option to be sure is to make test in SP with a big enough quantity to mitigate random bias ;)
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Does recipe for Natasha's drop from spirit of giyua in SP too? And what's the droprate?
Edited by patrick_pkl 2 years.
real_ist
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
real_ist wrote:As a summonbarb with nephalem spirit, do the spirits profit from the bonus elemental damage of the wolves?
It says "I have to be the damage source", does that exclude other players or also my summons?

Bump
pocari
Lava Lord
90 | 0
Can't I connect to another account? I'm using the same email, but when I click auto transfer on the site, my other account information does not appear. In the past, the site showed information on other characters, but something seems to be wrong.
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
What is the best class to do Laz? I'm struggling to clear Laz. The other 130 dungeons were comparatively easier.

It feels harder than the other purify fights - i.e. athana khan (at least you can gear up hp and not got instant-KOed) and yshari sanctum (at least you can respawn and try again).

What's the best place to 'lose' him in his dungeon, so that I can kill his groupies and deactivated totems? In the narrow corridor?
Jam_Sack
Dark Huntress
14 | 2
I thought that the "Upgrade to Non-magical Item" could create grey items. Is this not the case anymore? Are there any ways to obtain grey items using recipes? I'm trying to get a grey crystal sword but that recipe keeps giving me white.

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out. I have to use a jewel to punch a socket.
Edited by Jam_Sack 2 years.