Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Faipz
Prowler
16 | 0
Q: Ive read somewhere that u can downgrade rare boots to level 1 before crafting thus reducing te possible affix to more of the good ones? can level 1 boots even gain +2 necro skills? and isnt the quantity of stats diminished by doing that?
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
Solfege wrote:Do Oils of Conjuration still exist, or am I wasting my time farming these obnoxious af Elite Zones?

Still exist
OlDirty
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Faulk wrote:How does the "Adds Strength Bonus to Damage" on
Larzuk's Round Shot
Larzuk's Round Shot
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
+10% Enhanced Damage
2% Chance of Crushing Blow
Weapon Physical Damage +30%
+20 to Strength
+10 Required Level
work exactly? Debating whether this + 2 ED MO or 5x ED MO is better for me on a Shark Xis sword for wolf druid right now.

It is based upon character level much as Candlewake does. I’m not sure if it’s the same as last season but one Larzuk equates to about 20%ish bonus damage around lvl 135. To me it is something better stacked a bit with 2-3 but every little bit counts.
Faulk
Djinn
527 | 8
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
OlDirty wrote:
Larzuk's Round Shot
Larzuk's Round Shot
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
+10% Enhanced Damage
+20 to Strength
+10 Required Level
work exactly? Debating whether this + 2 ED MO or 5x ED MO is better for me on a Shark Xis sword for wolf druid right now.

It is based upon character level much as Candlewake does. I’m not sure if it’s the same as last season but one Larzuk equates to about 20%ish bonus damage around lvl 135. To me it is something better stacked a bit with 2-3 but every little bit counts.

Ok I'm using candlewake too, will their bonuses stack?
OlDirty
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Faulk wrote:
OlDirty wrote:
Larzuk's Round Shot
Larzuk's Round Shot
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
+10% Enhanced Damage
+20 to Strength
+10 Required Level

Ok I'm using candlewake too, will their bonuses stack?

Yeah they should. Candlewake was greatly nerfed from what it use to be as the interaction with high strength was greater than intended I guess.
ELBOWgrease0000
Cultist
23 | 4
Oil of conjurations, Yes they do exist.
Was one of the very last items that I found, tho... so quite rare in my experience w/Sigma.
Think I had all the monster emblems twice over, b4 my first Conjuration dropped- but they ARE out there.
And Yes they Still work appropriately when Cubed (Weaps only iirc)
misscarriage
Cultist
20 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is it possible in any way to mule/twink from a non-ladder character to a ladder one?
Goatmilk
Thunder Beetle
56 | 3
misscarriage wrote:Is it possible in any way to mule/twink from a non-ladder character to a ladder one?

Nope.
Faipz
Prowler
16 | 0
Faipz wrote:Q: Ive read somewhere that u can downgrade rare boots to level 1 before crafting thus reducing te possible affix to more of the good ones? can level 1 boots even gain +2 necro skills? and isnt the quantity of stats diminished by doing that?

Please any1? I have a lot of Shrines waiting to be used ;)
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Faipz wrote:
Faipz wrote:Q: Ive read somewhere that u can downgrade rare boots to level 1 before crafting thus reducing te possible affix to more of the good ones? can level 1 boots even gain +2 necro skills? and isnt the quantity of stats diminished by doing that?

Please any1? I have a lot of Shrines waiting to be used ;)

The point of downgrade is to get close to ~lv30 req item with good base shrine + bless roll. U cant get any good affixes, and few u can get only increase lv req.