Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Are arrows from Fortress affected by the slow target modifier?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Anything that deals weapon damage will carry slows target
Lucargene
Destroyer
6 | 0
What stats affect the necros totems? (Minion dmg, res and life and % (element) spell increase Id think) Im not sure tho
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Lets brainstorm: What item granted skill or oskill is good for a bow character to single target very hard / extreme ubers?
hellchimp5
Fallen
1 | 0
Sometimes when I put a rune or jewel in a socket, it increases the item's level requirement much higher than that of the item or rune/jewel. I don't see any explanation for this in the item stats, is there a reason for this, any way to predict it? Should I avoid using Mystic Orbs if I want to socket something?
xocelolprox
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi guys, sorry for my english, but i come here with question about median sigma. I using arcane crystals for up tiered uniques, but items(body armor, belts etc) up only defence, all another statistic's dont changes. It's ok?
Edited by xocelolprox 5 years.
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hellchimp5 wrote:Sometimes when I put a rune or jewel in a socket, it increases the item's level requirement much higher than that of the item or rune/jewel. I don't see any explanation for this in the item stats, is there a reason for this, any way to predict it? Should I avoid using Mystic Orbs if I want to socket something?

So if you have an item with a required level on 10 and use an MO on it that adds 4 levels to the required level it now requires level 14. If you then add a jewel that requires level 14, you may think this will not change the level but it will raise to level 18 required because the jewel (or runes/gems) raised the base level required from 10 to 14 and the MO is calculated after. MO added level is applied after the highest base level requirements.

Items required level if lower than a gem/jewel is changed to the jewel/gems required level and then the +lvl req from MOs is figuered.
rngbeast
Vampiress
39 | 0
Someone tried using Wychwind this patch? This skill behaves really weird for me, sometimes it seems like it's healing monsters. Not really sure what is causing it, could be my gear setup or whatever, no idea really. For example: I hit Azmodan with Wychwind to stack rift field and his HP starts going down, but few seconds later it goes back up to full, then the procs kick in and he starts taking damage. Maybe I should post this in bug report section?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
rngbeast wrote:Someone tried using Wychwind this patch? This skill behaves really weird for me, sometimes it seems like it's healing monsters. Not really sure what is causing it, could be my gear setup or whatever, no idea really. For example: I hit Azmodan with Wychwind to stack rift field and his HP starts going down, but few seconds later it goes back up to full, then the procs kick in and he starts taking damage. Maybe I should post this in bug report section?

You have banish on striking?
rngbeast
Vampiress
39 | 0
Helzopro wrote:You have banish on striking?

Hey, you are right, I do have banish proc on amulet. How exactly does it work? Should I get rid of that or is it just a visual bug?