Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just keep in mind that if you want a change to get SSSU's you need to farm alvl 130+. Even only for that reason I like Fauzt much better if you can farm it confortably, good change to get some GR's and nice rare jewelry at the same time.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
nemmate wrote:
dRr0x0rZZ wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:
dRr0x0rZZ wrote:Next question: does +%elemental damage apply to spells which cast via an on-hit proc? For example, if I have +25% cold spell damage, does my frost lance cast on hit from
Coldhunger
Coldhunger
Wolf Head (Sacred)

Defense: (1842 - 2082) to (1915 - 2165)
(Druid Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 105
4% Chance to cast level 40 Ice Lance on Striking
+(1 to 2) to Druid Skill Levels
Adds 13-38 Damage
Adds 30-35 Cold Damage
(14 to 17)% Life stolen per Hit
-(29 to 35)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(115 to 143)% Enhanced Defense
+(41 to 50) to Dexterity
+(41 to 50) to Vitality
Cold Resist +(30 to 50)%
Socketed (4)
deal more damage?

Yes.

Thank you!

Next question: I'm trying to farm up some SSU's. My character can comfortably farm Fauztinville and Duncraig. Does the sacred drop bias in Duncraig warrant farming there even though it is alvl 125 (as opposed to Fauztinville's alvl 130)?

I had some good drops SSU in Teganze too. The drops are more rare, but most of all my unique drops were SSU there.

I also found a voice of arreat in teganze the other day, I was like hey SSU's only drop in 125+ areas, did they changed that in 1.8 patch ?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
SSUs have been level 120 for awhile as far as I know. Back before 1.2.0 they were even ilvl 117 so they could drop in TA.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Siosilvar wrote:SSUs have been level 120 for awhile as far as I know. Back before 1.2.0 they were even ilvl 117 so they could drop in TA.

good to know :)
does the chances for ssu remains the same though ? what it is nowadays 20% somewhere ?
ureiz
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What happens on a clawsin if I have deadly strike critical chance from shadow dancer and a weapon with deadly strike ? Do they have separate "roll" when hitting a mob?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PizzaGater wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:SSUs have been level 120 for awhile as far as I know. Back before 1.2.0 they were even ilvl 117 so they could drop in TA.

good to know :)
does the chances for ssu remains the same though ? what it is nowadays 20% somewhere ?

depends on the item/base item type.
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
So, uh, IIRC the Sorc skill Hive used to have a feature where it added a portion of your Dex to your Energy. But my current game doesn't seem to have that feature. Was it removed, and if so when?
Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
GreyRook wrote:So, uh, IIRC the Sorc skill Hive used to have a feature where it added a portion of your Dex to your Energy. But my current game doesn't seem to have that feature. Was it removed, and if so when?

1.7 i think
https://www.median-xl.com/version/sigma-1-7-0.php
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Is there anyway possible to play the game on a mobile device? Obviously there's not a D2 app, but I mean like a pc emulator or something? I feel like my s10 (Samsung/Android) is more powerful than the shi*ty laptop I play on at home lol.
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
Giu wrote:
GreyRook wrote:So, uh, IIRC the Sorc skill Hive used to have a feature where it added a portion of your Dex to your Energy. But my current game doesn't seem to have that feature. Was it removed, and if so when?

1.7 i think
https://www.median-xl.com/version/sigma-1-7-0.php

I see. Shame. Thank you. :(