Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Mozydown wrote:How do I find Henchmen set? I've been farming in various locations and no luck :*(

just too rare. found only 2 pieces the whole season. you can find them in trade section best chance
Carby
Destroyer
6 | 0
Is it just my experience with Werewolf Druid that Twisted Claw either feels terrible to use, is clunky, or is some combination of these two? I remember playing a couple years ago and having the same experience and was hoping it was "fixed" by now, but it still puts me off the spec entirely, which is a shame cause I love the flying around feel of it otherwise. It feels like it does pitifully terrible ST damage for being a ST ability, as though the tornados are missing 100% of the time or something, even with 95% chance to hit. In normal/NM in TU4s it takes forever to kill stuff where on a Carnage Nec or even a Javazon bosses just melt in comparable or worse gear.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
does % spell dmg/energy/spell focus work on spell procs like how strength beyond strength gives a change to cast pyro blast on striking?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
GoochMcNuts wrote:does % spell dmg/energy/spell focus work on spell procs like how strength beyond strength gives a change to cast pyro blast on striking?

yes
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Carby wrote:Is it just my experience with Werewolf Druid that Twisted Claw either feels terrible to use, is clunky, or is some combination of these two? I remember playing a couple years ago and having the same experience and was hoping it was "fixed" by now, but it still puts me off the spec entirely, which is a shame cause I love the flying around feel of it otherwise. It feels like it does pitifully terrible ST damage for being a ST ability, as though the tornados are missing 100% of the time or something, even with 95% chance to hit. In normal/NM in TU4s it takes forever to kill stuff where on a Carnage Nec or even a Javazon bosses just melt in comparable or worse gear.

Werewolf starts to shine at mid/end-game when you get access to 3-4 frame attack speed and if lucky some nice crystal sword. Then Twisted Claw is a real killer, still a bit buggy though when near walls.
Carby
Destroyer
6 | 0
Jampula wrote:Werewolf starts to shine at mid/end-game when you get access to 3-4 frame attack speed and if lucky some nice crystal sword. Then Twisted Claw is a real killer, still a bit buggy though when near walls.

Finally got to 4 fpa and I gotta say it feels way better! Does Spell Damage affect any of our abilities or is it just incorrectly displaying benefit on the character screen?
Splargh
Grubber
321 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Carby wrote:
Jampula wrote:Werewolf starts to shine at mid/end-game when you get access to 3-4 frame attack speed and if lucky some nice crystal sword. Then Twisted Claw is a real killer, still a bit buggy though when near walls.

Finally got to 4 fpa and I gotta say it feels way better! Does Spell Damage affect any of our abilities or is it just incorrectly displaying benefit on the character screen?

only mana pulse (because it is a direct melee hit), not the other skills
robomixor
Sasquatch
65 | 1
hey ;
i nedd to respec to get the sleep charm ( world nexus /nymyr's light).
So i need life, vita , remplish life and FHR, FRW right?
Do i need resists? wich type? magical?
Do i need avoid?
do i need cast speed to cast purify faster?
I don t need defense?
Are sumons usefull here?

THX
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Need lots of life, FRW may be helpful if you haven't any kind of short cd teleport, resists pointless, defense same. FCR may help also. FHR not really needed due to "you avoid attacks there or you die" mostly. Summons pointless too. If you can get avoid - this can be useful but that's not what you shall rely on.
In total: just get life life and life!

PS: That's why i'm usually doing this uber along with Yshari sanctum Valthek fight. There you need as much survivability as you can get too to comfortable beat it.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Carby wrote:Finally got to 4 fpa and I gotta say it feels way better! Does Spell Damage affect any of our abilities or is it just incorrectly displaying benefit on the character screen?

Great! As Splargh said it is just old lying character screen, spell dmg only works on direct melee hits and procs, so it kinda works with mana pulse and twisted claw (not harbringer) but I wouldn't invest in it. -Cold enemy res is more useful if you are going that route.