Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Renewal/luck oil until 50%+ damage and 200%+ attack rating, then 5x enhanced damage% MO's followed by 2 sigil of absolution effigies. Then make your xis RW. Required level 130.
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Does ethereal elemental weapons have higher stats like phys ethereal weapons?
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PodolskyV wrote:Does ethereal elemental weapons have higher stats like phys ethereal weapons?

No!
Vanarchy
Sand Maggot
1152 | 47
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Knight_Saber wrote:Renewal/luck oil until 50%+ damage and 200%+ attack rating, then 5x enhanced damage% MO's followed by 2 sigil of absolution effigies. Then make your xis RW. Required level 130.

This is incorrect, you cannot use Sigils of Absolution on normal items/RWs.

Knight_Saber wrote:You can use 2x
Sigil of Absolution
Sigil of Absolution
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
-5 Required Level
Requirements +25%
(Max 2 Uses per Item)
Cannot be Used with Runewords
to offset MO's (but not UMO's or Effigies)

"+X levels required" mod added by UMOs and effigies is no different from the one added by regular MOs, it can be offset as well.
chuanki
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
about the forum:
where can i see my bookmarked posts? could not find any link
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Vanarchy wrote:
Knight_Saber wrote:Renewal/luck oil until 50%+ damage and 200%+ attack rating, then 5x enhanced damage% MO's followed by 2 sigil of absolution effigies. Then make your xis RW. Required level 130.

This is incorrect, you cannot use Sigils of Absolution on normal items/RWs.

Knight_Saber wrote:You can use 2x
Sigil of Absolution
Sigil of Absolution
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
-5 Required Level
Requirements +25%
(Max 2 Uses per Item)
Cannot be Used with Runewords
to offset MO's (but not UMO's or Effigies)

"+X levels required" mod added by UMOs and effigies is no different from the one added by regular MOs, it can be offset as well.

My bad. But sigils would not decrease levels from UMO's in older versions (say 1.2.0), I've found out the hard way.
I mostly use sigils on honorific UMO projects tbh.
themajon
Destroyer
6 | 0
Is there anyway to search in a thread. Im reading a guide about werewolf druid, and its 50 pages long with questions/posts and I dont want to ask questions that has already been discussed. Is there any way I can make a "word search" in all the posts in the thread?
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
themajon wrote:Is there anyway to search in a thread. Im reading a guide about werewolf druid, and its 50 pages long with questions/posts and I dont want to ask questions that has already been discussed. Is there any way I can make a "word search" in all the posts in the thread?

The search box in the upper right corner of the site will search every thread for your question. If you want to search just the thread you are in, then you can press, Ctrl F, which will make a box pop up in the upper right. Type in a word you want to look for and press search. It will highlight the word, tell you how many times it is used, and give you an arrow to move between each time it was posted.
themajon
Destroyer
6 | 0
God_of_Magic wrote:
themajon wrote:Is there anyway to search in a thread. Im reading a guide about werewolf druid, and its 50 pages long with questions/posts and I dont want to ask questions that has already been discussed. Is there any way I can make a "word search" in all the posts in the thread?

The search box in the upper right corner of the site will search every thread for your question. If you want to search just the thread you are in, then you can press, Ctrl F, which will make a box pop up in the upper right. Type in a word you want to look for and press search. It will highlight the word, tell you how many times it is used, and give you an arrow to move between each time it was posted.

Thanks for your reply. Thats what I thourght. But I was looking for a way to search a whole thread and not just the current page in the thread. Im pretty sure CTRL + F is only searching on your current site. But thanks anyway.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
does min max dmg, deadly strike, spell dmg, crushing blow, spell pierce or enhanced weapon damage effect innate elemental dmg?