Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
PaMxl wrote:What does work with ‘warp strike’ attacks such as Pounce or Harbinger in terms of procs? Mainly interested in:

- life / mana on attack mystic orbs,
    - chance to cast XXX (i.e Life Spark) on melee attack on weapons affix,
    - life / mana on kill from other skills,
    - chance to cast XXX (i.e. Gift of Inner Fire) on kill.
I don’t see any buff icons while using these warp strike skills but wanted to confirm details.

It's not attack - count is as projectile (or spell if Winteride/Divine app) so: life/mana leech, life/mana after kill, ctc on strike/kill.
kris441
Gravedigger
194 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Does the mini bosses in fautz the necrobots alpha, beta... have some special drop tables? Higher chance for special fautz runes?
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
kris441 wrote:Does the mini bosses in fautz the necrobots alpha, beta... have some special drop tables? Higher chance for special fautz runes?

No. You can ignore them as well.
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Ruubel wrote:
kris441 wrote:Does the mini bosses in fautz the necrobots alpha, beta... have some special drop tables? Higher chance for special fautz runes?

They used to drop brains. If I remember correctly, you would cube all 5 brains for something. Would be nice to return that function but instead, you cube the 5 brains to upgrade a regular rune to enchanted, or cube an enchanted rune for a 10% chance for a great rune. IDK why this isn't a thing...
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Taem wrote:
Ruubel wrote:

They used to drop brains. If I remember correctly, you would cube all 5 brains for something. Would be nice to return that function but instead, you cube the 5 brains to upgrade a regular rune to enchanted, or cube an enchanted rune for a 10% chance for a great rune. IDK why this isn't a thing...

I do agree. It will be nice to give them back a special function, even a very small one. Just for fun.
FAXme
Vampiress
39 | 1
give them back a special function

Yea. New Charm (+1% Limpet Laser on hit/kill/hit (Random element/phys/mag dmg).
aldien
Prowler
16 | 0
Help guys, I can't enter to the game after restart D2.
UNHANDLED_EXCEPTION: PRIV_INSTRUCTION

I've downloaded a fresh median xl web setup and still have the same error.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Can someone clarify for me the difference between When Attacked and When Struck? The former seems to be unique to MXL. Thanks!
69latrick
Gravedigger
191 | 0
done ty
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Semigloss wrote:Can someone clarify for me the difference between When Attacked and When Struck? The former seems to be unique to MXL. Thanks!

Attacked means proc after being hit at melee range, struck means proc after hit by anything