Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
ParticuLarry wrote:
Jo_Jo wrote:Minions summoned receive the stats from the armor you are using at the moment you summon them, right? It doesnt matter if i switch my armor after i already summon them, correct?

Correct. That's why
Deathwind
on switch is really good for any nec build that isn't a summoner, but wants to make use of summons.

But +max minions doesn't work that way if I remember correctly.

Yeah, that's right. You can summon up to the +max but they'll die when you weapon swap (or like 10-30 seconds afterward, sometimes).
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
Celestial Sigil amulet : Warp field aura will decrease enemy damage by 25% and reduce enemy attack speed. Its area effect attack will blind the target.
Is it correct? is it work for Samael / deimoss / high labs?
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ee_wklaa wrote:Celestial Sigil amulet : Warp field aura will decrease enemy damage by 25% and reduce enemy attack speed. Its area effect attack will blind the target.

Works everywhere.

It’s benefits certainly don’t come for free in T14+, though. Securing 360 light res and 260 all others is not an easy task. Sigil ammy can’t be MO’d either.
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
altoiddealer wrote:
ee_wklaa wrote:Celestial Sigil amulet : Warp field aura will decrease enemy damage by 25% and reduce enemy attack speed. Its area effect attack will blind the target.

Works everywhere.

It’s benefits certainly don’t come for free in T14+, though. Securing 360 light res and 260 all others is not an easy task. Sigil ammy can’t be MO’d either.

Thank you.
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
what is the basic requirement for T14+/samael/deimoss?
90max +260 all resist + 50% Physical Resistance + 20K life?
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ee_wklaa wrote:what is the basic requirement for T14+/samael/deimoss?

Samael 95 max light res / 160 all res (samael have aura that lower your light res by 5)
deimoss 95 max fire res / 260 all res (lower your fire res by 5)
lab 90 max all res / 260 all res / 50 pr / 100% curse length reduction or additional 30 all res + 10 pr
Also don't forget that in lab 11-15 you can find Phoboss boss that lower your max cold res by 1/2/3/4/5 depends on lab level (lower your cold res by 5 on lab lvl 15)
As much life / life regeneration as you can get.
This is the maximum you need. If you feel you have a high skill you can try without it.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Sprow wrote:
ee_wklaa wrote:what is the basic requirement for T14+/samael/deimoss?

Samael 95 max light res / 160 all res (samael have aura that lower your light res by 5)
deimoss 95 max fire res / 260 all res (lower your fire res by 5)
lab 90 max all res / 260 all res / 50 pr / 100% curse length reduction or additional 30 all res + 10 pr
Also don't forget that in lab 11-15 you can find Phoboss boss that lower your max cold res by 1/2/3/4/5 depends on lab level (lower your cold res by 5 on lab lvl 15)
As much life / life regeneration as you can get.
This is the maximum you need. If you feel you have a high skill you can try without it.

You got the maximum resistance requirements a bit wrong. Samael needs 90 light and 90 cold, I don't know where you read about that aura that reduces your max light res.

Deimoss lowers 2 types of max resists by 2 (I don't remember which ones but I'll guess fire and light). You mainly need to max the fire one. High light and cold are recommended.

In labs you do get cursed for -10 phy res, but I've never heard about the additional 30 flat elemental res.

I think Phoboss lowers max cold res by 2 to 6 max for T11-15. The more max cold res the better, but it does cost sockets and you can see how it feels/how fast you can kill him. 95 for safety should be enough. For Phoboss you should also get Arkenstone for the "cannot be frozen" effect. Works nicely for Navigator as well.
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
thank you so much~~~
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Does Lotto is hardcored in item like luck or is it really random ?