Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
King-DC wrote:cuck

tl;dr dont follow chuck guides unless you have a twinked out stash.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ChuckNoRis wrote:you should go for the Xis runewords first before thinking about SU's

wtf
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
skilzorz wrote:Are there any items which cannot drop in certain areas?

For example, is it possible to get a set sacred ancient armor, or unique sacred ancient armor in K3K? If it is impossilbe, is there some documentation mentioning `top level` areas?

Thanks in advance!

You can find any type of Sacred item anywhere in Destruction (I once had Khazra Plate drop from some rando in the Kurast Bazaar).

As far as where to find things, it depends on what you're looking for. K3K has a Set drop bias, so it's generally a good place for Set items, and it's easy to farm for most builds. Duncraig has a Sacred drop bias. so you're more likely to find good Sacred items there (both Sets and SUs) if you can farm it efficiently. But it's tough for a lot of builds that don't already have decent gear. TA is kind of a middle ground. It's generally a bit tougher to farm than K3K, but easier than Dunc. It has a Unique drop bias rather than a Set or Sacred bias, but its high mob density means there's a higher chance at least something will drop, and thus, there's a higher chance something good will drop.

Player count also has a noticeable effect on drops (specifically, by reducing nodrop). So try increasing the player count if you're playing SP and can handle the increased difficulty. Or if playing TSW, find some farming buddies.
skilzorz
Acid Prince
49 | 1
[/quote]

You can find any type of Sacred item anywhere in Destruction (I once had Khazra Plate drop from some rando in the Kurast Bazaar).

[/quote]

Perfect thanks. Just so I know that if I farm K3K in destruction there are some items that I will never find.

Thanks!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Aero wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:you should go for the Xis runewords first before thinking about SU's

wtf

what are you wtf-ing about ? a xis takes hours to farm (guaranteed ) . finding the certain SU' you need can take weeks/months/you can actualy never find it if you are not lucky enough and you have to trade for it .

now go ahead and tell me a xis is not cheaper than a SU and that it's hard to get . i can expect anything from you MP guys

wtf :)

oh , i forgot , you just need TG online , you don't need to farm, you can just buy items . maby in your MP "economy" a xis is more expensive ...
Edited by ChuckNoRis 5 years.
skilzorz
Acid Prince
49 | 1
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Aero wrote:

wtf

what are you wtf-ing about ? a xis takes hours to farm (guaranteed ) . finding the certain SU' you need can take weeks/months/you can actualy never find it if you are not lucky enough and you have to trade for it .

now go ahead and tell me a xis is cheaper than a SU and that it's hard to get . i can expect anything from you MP guys

I consider it good advice. Thanks Chuck :D
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
skilzorz wrote:Perfect thanks. Just so I know that if I farm K3K in destruction there are some items that I will never find.

Thanks!

Not sure I understand. You could still find all Sacred items by farming only K3K, including SSSU Ancient Armor, for example. You're just more likely to get Sets there b/c of the drop bias.
Snickers
Prowler
18 | 0
Solfege wrote:
Snickers wrote:I am playing single player. Is it online only for some reason? I tried with a sacred grand scepter and a rare amulet and neither rerolled.

Sadly, yes. These new recipes are only for people playing the current season online. People playing SP have to find this stuff on their own.

Does anyone know if there is any way I can enable this for offline play?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Snickers wrote:
Solfege wrote:
Snickers wrote:I am playing single player. Is it online only for some reason? I tried with a sacred grand scepter and a rare amulet and neither rerolled.

Sadly, yes. These new recipes are only for people playing the current season online. People playing SP have to find this stuff on their own.

Does anyone know if there is any way I can enable this for offline play?

The devs would have to release a client-side patch, which they don't intend to do afaik.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ChuckNoRis wrote:i can expect anything from you MP guys

oh , i forgot , you just need TG online , you don't need to farm, you can just buy items . maby in your MP "economy" a xis is more expensive ...

This opinion should stay offline where it belong to.